Lyng Motocross

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
v3Nx
Team: Creme Egg

Lyng Motocross

Post by v3Nx »

Sorry For The Awkward Post But I Think Lyng would be absolutely awesome on this game :D. I Have Helmet Cam Footage of the standard track here!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZfIlPRf-Ac

Plz Someone make it :D

v3Nx
Voutare wrote:That would have been funny if I got it the first time, but I had to read it a couple times over. :(
Mutt
Team: Privateer

Re: Lyng Motocross

Post by Mutt »

lol, people laying everwhere.
Netdemon01

Post by Netdemon01 »

The track should be called Laying instead of Lyng cause it had racers laying on the ground all over the place! That looked brutal!

"This game will always be about pushing it right to the edge without going over .... to keep up with the top riders you will still have to be right on the edge of control." - jlv
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

It was nothing but abunch of singles and bikes.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

Bad rider with stupid lines.
v3Nx

Post by v3Nx »

yah but shudnt we discuss the track ? :D seems as a track section :shock:

i like it tbh
Voutare wrote:That would have been funny if I got it the first time, but I had to read it a couple times over. :(
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

I kinda liked the track.

Great elevation in it.

Dude ridign crashed as much as I do in MXS!!!
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

dude that was a good crash, track has good soil aswell
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
DW434

Post by DW434 »

id take that track over our kansas tracks anyday i would rather a bunch of fast singles and a good prepped track over big easy doubles and piece of crap dry dusty hardpack crap that we get at every race
"90% of the game is half mental"-Yogi Berra

MXS Online Racing #434
The Whole Mxs Community wrote:Take off the kidney belt shading
v3Nx

Post by v3Nx »

yeh. Btw these hills are so much bigger irl. Like the sandpit (The first hill u see) Looks much taller and steeper :P. Would love this track to be released and it wud make a gd track for Nationals because of the hills and ruts.
lluks252

Post by lluks252 »

DW434 wrote:id take that track over our kansas tracks anyday i would rather a bunch of fast singles and a good prepped track over big easy doubles and piece of crap dry dusty hardpack crap that we get at every race
We have a local track called Action Motocross here, that you just described to the T. A dry dusty track comes from lack on maintenance and lack of water, and the hard pack is from them not tilling the dirty after 50+ 300lb. bike plus rider land...ya thats just lack of maintanence, except we just call it concrete dirt, that means when u go down, either something on the bike breaks or you break something
DW434

Post by DW434 »

i know they say its kansas we do the best we can do when the track is dry after practice they dont do the best they can do i mean they dont even attempt to water it and props to jeeps they did a full track prep at halftime between motos and it was lovely
"90% of the game is half mental"-Yogi Berra

MXS Online Racing #434
The Whole Mxs Community wrote:Take off the kidney belt shading
v3Nx

Post by v3Nx »

lol but this track is sand :lol: .