Track "request"

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
Bona.com

Track "request"

Post by Bona.com »

Sorry for posting this to wrong section... my bad :S
Plz dont jugde it but this is my request,
The track i would like to see is :
Something like the blackstip mx track and the training tracks (horville or something)
BUT, can someone try to make it like winter? (NOT THE SAME AS THOSE TWO BUT SOMETHING SIMILAR)
Like winter track with a muddy (a brown) path in the trail, like not more like 2-3 bikes wide, but the decals, no matter if there is any but
still a winter ! (if your doing decals, try to make them like some snow on them or something) and if your gona do this, why not trying something like snowman on there (somewhere hiden i had to find it :P would make a awsom pic with it :D:D:D) and some snow thingys like in the curves the top isnt like mud but like muddy winter time bush...

http://mfcmtb.com/photos/data/500/mediu ... 000528.JPG <-- like that, but more dirt on the route that the bikes "have gone" and if possible PLZ make it :S

I will realy love a gue/girl who makes it, im not bad at making tracks, but i cant make this track theres NO WAY, i dont like the editor too hard for meh... :S
so this is it, if you can plz try to make it, and yes MAKE IT like not too hard but still not for noobs, and mayby i run a race in there.. :P with money awards (THATS A MAYBY, im broke now :D)

Bona.com/ Bona #18
"Ride hard and die, Thats just life"
"I like Dirt and Bikes, does that make me mentaly sick?"
ShackAttack12 wrote: Have fun creating things because you enjoy doing it and want to contribute to the community.
Kawasakis

Re: Track "request"

Post by Kawasakis »

Whore.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

rofl
Bona.com

Post by Bona.com »

Kawasakis wrote:Whore.
uumm what?.... if you dont have anything to say about the request, organic matter will catch you.
"Ride hard and die, Thats just life"
"I like Dirt and Bikes, does that make me mentaly sick?"
ShackAttack12 wrote: Have fun creating things because you enjoy doing it and want to contribute to the community.
brent26
Team: OverTheEdge

Post by brent26 »

Kawasakis wrote:Whore.
no kawasaki stop talking bout your girl friend :lol: :lol: :lol:
jokinggg :wink: