Anyone wanna make a track?

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
ricky452russell

Anyone wanna make a track?

Post by ricky452russell »

The track is called Horn Rapids Mx. It was my favorite track. I was paralyzed on it in 2013. It'd be pretty cool to play it on the game. The dirt was soft sand/dirt mix. If you're up for it I can give you other info! Here's my gopro of it the last day I rode it; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp1M5BM ... l7&index=1

And if your wanting to see the crash, lol; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4bJbZS ... PGQbiCSsDg
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Anyone wanna make a track?

Post by Wahlamt »

ricky452russell wrote:The track is called Horn Rapids Mx. It was my favorite track. I was paralyzed on it in 2013. It'd be pretty cool to play it on the game. The dirt was soft sand/dirt mix. If you're up for it I can give you other info! Here's my gopro of it the last day I rode it:

And if your wanting to see the crash, lol:
Looks like a pretty sweet track to ride in real life, I love that kind of sand material to ride on :)
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

First post and you're already asking for stuff to be made...... Got another lovely member of the community here
ricky452russell

Post by ricky452russell »

nickuzick wrote:First post and you're already asking for stuff to be made...... Got another lovely member of the community here
Actually I've been playing since 2011. But just started after 19 months because I've been busy with rehab. And damn right I'm going to ask for a track to be made because I can and I can't make tracks. If you don't like it gtho here, it's my post.
salamanda101
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by salamanda101 »

nickuzick wrote:First post and you're already asking for stuff to be made...... Got another lovely member of the community here
cause your just so lovely arent you uzick
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

There's a whole lot of people starting off with that. My first post (I believe) was some "track tips" what could be "cool" tracks..