All about making tracks for MX Simulator
Racers52

Re: Track Making Live Streams

Post by Racers52 »

checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

checkerz wrote:southWICKED building sand berms and rollers http://www.twitch.tv/checkerz448
On again
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

checkerz wrote:
checkerz wrote:southWICKED building sand berms and rollers http://www.twitch.tv/checkerz448
On again
DA WICKKKKKKK
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

checkerz wrote:
checkerz wrote:
On again
DA WICKKKKKKK
We live and I have a sub button. Come use it?
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Finishing 'er up tonight at da Wick

twitch.tv/checkerz448
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

checkerz wrote:Finishing 'er up tonight at da Wick

twitch.tv/checkerz448
stream was a little bit too late for my liking
Jay

Post by Jay »

sethiemeboi wrote: stream was a little bit too late for my liking
Yeah, could you please stream your track making at a time that suits me... It's so fucking unfair that you do it when you are free because usually I am not free when you are and that's so fucking unfair it's ridiculous ... I will PM you a copy of my schedule if you can stop being a selfish scumbag for long enough to make yourself available when I am thank you very much.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

lol
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

Jay wrote:
Yeah, could you please stream your track making at a time that suits me... It's so fucking unfair that you do it when you are free because usually I am not free when you are and that's so fucking unfair it's ridiculous ... I will PM you a copy of my schedule if you can stop being a selfish scumbag for long enough to make yourself available when I am thank you very much.
umm.. i think you misunderstood the context of what i was saying, i actually watched that stream, just saying it was rather late for me, not in a complaining way of speaking, but instead of a joking sort of way.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

sethiemeboi wrote:
Jay wrote:
umm.. i think you misunderstood the context of what i was saying, i actually watched that stream, just saying it was rather late for me, not in a complaining way of speaking, but instead of a joking sort of way.
sorry if i made that unclear
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

Jay wrote:
jesus what the fuck went up your ass
Jay

Post by Jay »

Bro I was agreeing with you.... these fucking assholes eat dinner with their families before live streaming making a track what a fucking joke... why cant you live stream at a time that suits everyone Chris... I want answers
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

Jay wrote:Bro I was agreeing with you.... these fucking assholes eat dinner with their families before live streaming making a track what a fucking joke... why cant you live stream at a time that suits everyone Chris... I want answers

I don't understand what I ever did to you but ok then :lol:
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

sethiemeboi wrote:
Jay wrote:Bro I was agreeing with you.... these fucking assholes eat dinner with their families before live streaming making a track what a fucking joke... why cant you live stream at a time that suits everyone Chris... I want answers

Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Matias43_ wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:

i don't get it
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.