Post by Rowdy_155 »

this is dope
I Race Moto
sjones304
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: 2016 SX Prep beta

Post by sjones304 »

Just put like a few laps in so here's what I noticed:
-The first whoop is too big. It launches you like 4 or 5 whoops deep and is hard to get a rhythm on.
-I like the split section idea after the whoops, but what's the point if your're jumping the whole section. It's cool to get big air but if you want practice, launching over the whole section won't help.
-The single into the straight launches you too much. I suggest either mellowing it out or making it a wall roller.

Other than that everything is solid. The traction and scaling are good and you hook up really well on the berms. And of course more environment around the track to add to the immersion. Hope this helps.
Thereal371

Post by Thereal371 »

sjones304 wrote:Just put like a few laps in so here's what I noticed:
-The first whoop is too big. It launches you like 4 or 5 whoops deep and is hard to get a rhythm on.
-I like the split section idea after the whoops, but what's the point if your're jumping the whole section. It's cool to get big air but if you want practice, launching over the whole section won't help.
-The single into the straight launches you too much. I suggest either mellowing it out or making it a wall roller.

Other than that everything is solid. The traction and scaling are good and you hook up really well on the berms. And of course more environment around the track to add to the immersion. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the feedback! Going to work on that now.
Thereal371

Post by Thereal371 »

mx750
Team: Privateer

Post by mx750 »

This track is super sick man, one of the most fun Ive had on any sx track since the Fam tracks. My only suggestion to to change a corner and keep building on this and loop back around and connect them all together lol Really like the track and would Like to see it be a little longer. great job dude