someone please help !!made a track now idk what to do

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
vaultrexity719
Team: |Brick Squad

someone please help !!made a track now idk what to do

Post by vaultrexity719 »

i made a track and uploaded it to media fire but when i download it it is just a flat track but it works fine on the computer i made it on what do i do
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Re: someone please help !!made a track now idk what to do

Post by SMR 510RR »

You are probably confusing your personal folder and the install folder. They are different and any changes you make in editor will be found in the personal folder even if the folder you started working on is in the install folder.
vaultrexity719

Post by vaultrexity719 »

thanks
vaultrexity719

Post by vaultrexity719 »

SMR 510RR wrote:You are probably confusing your personal folder and the install folder. They are different and any changes you make in editor will be found in the personal folder even if the folder you started working on is in the install folder.
i dont even have a personal folder i just drag all of my tracks into the mx sim folder where it installed everything
JJH186
Team: VMRacing

Post by JJH186 »

vaultrexity719 wrote:
SMR 510RR wrote:You are probably confusing your personal folder and the install folder. They are different and any changes you make in editor will be found in the personal folder even if the folder you started working on is in the install folder.
i dont even have a personal folder i just drag all of my tracks into the mx sim folder where it installed everything
Everyone has a personal folder, the personal folder is where the demos and setups are saved. Go to your install folder, in the install folder look at the top of the window and it will have this "C:\Program Files (x86)\MX Simulator" double click on that and erase it, then type in> %appdata%. after that it will bring you to a folder, its going to bring you to a folder called roaming, you want to go to the local folder, so at the top again where it will say "C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming" you click on the word app data, then there will be three folders which are "local". "LocalLow", and "roaming". You want to click on the "local" folder, next there will be your personal folder in that local folder, its just called Mx Simulator AND before you do anything, right click the mxs folder and create a shortcut, and move it to your desktop so its quick to reach your personal folder.