Looking for testers

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
mx277
Team: Privateer

Looking for testers

Post by mx277 »

I am in need of some serious testers. I'm new to the community and only know a few people who are good at the game, and none of them are track builders. Needless to say they are not much help when it comes to building criticism. The track I want tested is a compound equipped with ax, sx, mx, trails, and two freestyle pits. A creek runs through the middle of the map with trails leading out of it to the different sections of the map. So if your a fan of "The Old Sand Canal" by Slowngreen you will enjoy the sandy creek running through the map. This map has been in the works for the better part of 6 months and is not the normal crap released from new people to the community. I would like some tester who are active track builders so I can get some help with all the areas I'm still slacking in.

If your interested in helping me out send me a message with a link to your favorite track that YOU built.
mecke96
Team: Northern Factory MX

Re: Looking for testers

Post by mecke96 »

mx277 wrote:I am in need of some serious testers. I'm new to the community and only know a few people who are good at the game, and none of them are track builders. Needless to say they are not much help when it comes to building criticism. The track I want tested is a compound equipped with ax, sx, mx, trails, and two freestyle pits. A creek runs through the middle of the map with trails leading out of it to the different sections of the map. So if your a fan of "The Old Sand Canal" by Slowngreen you will enjoy the sandy creek running through the map. This map has been in the works for the better part of 6 months and is not the normal crap released from new people to the community. I would like some tester who are active track builders so I can get some help with all the areas I'm still slacking in.

If your interested in helping me out send me a message with a link to your favorite track that YOU built.
I can beta test if you want. If you wonder who i am you can see in my signature the tracks i have made :) But i cant say i will be able to beta test everyday and so but if you want to i can help you :)
2014 Amateur 125 SX : 1st Overall
My tracks!: Swedish Enduro NFMX JokerMX Apex Motocross
My models!: Timbersled kit
patrickhartle79
Team: VENOM

Re: Looking for testers

Post by patrickhartle79 »

I am a serious private track maker. and a average racer in sim i can help u out with the track and i got a team and two of my teammates that are fast and would like to help contact me at patrick.hartle@paysonschools.net