I need a track builder

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
Xkxmotokid
Team: Full Throttle

I need a track builder

Post by Xkxmotokid »

Well I am the owner of Ftr(Full Throttle Racing) and I want to surprise my team with are own compound called Ftr compound I want 2 national track and 2 supercross tracks just pm your skype or if you will do and I can tell you how I want it designed. Thanks and goodbye.
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Re: I need a track builder

Post by SMR 510RR »

This community is dying because of people like you.
DPGuitarman
Team: TM Factory-Racing

Post by DPGuitarman »

SMR 510RR wrote:This community is dying because of people like you.
This community is dying because people have nothing better to do than to blast other people over nothing....

Game is getting more exposure, spreading more by word of mouth; there are always going to be new people.
People like this guy gave money to JLV to appreciate his life's masterpiece and all you post for is to try and shame them?

You are the disgrace...

Seasoned track makers can pump out lower detail tracks very quickly. This is an opportunity for them to make some quick cash if the kid is willing to pay.
On top of that, there are hundreds and probably thousands of users that dabble in track making. This is an opportunity for them to get more exposure and maybe pair up with a team as their track maker.

Not every post has to be for the vets....

I have been gone for many years but it looks like all the assholes are still around.
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

DPGuitarman wrote:
SMR 510RR wrote:This community is dying because of people like you.
This community is dying because people have nothing better to do than to blast other people over nothing....

Game is getting more exposure, spreading more by word of mouth; there are always going to be new people.
People like this guy gave money to JLV to appreciate his life's masterpiece and all you post for is to try and shame them?

You are the disgrace...

Seasoned track makers can pump out lower detail tracks very quickly. This is an opportunity for them to make some quick cash if the kid is willing to pay.
On top of that, there are hundreds and probably thousands of users that dabble in track making. This is an opportunity for them to get more exposure and maybe pair up with a team as their track maker.

Not every post has to be for the vets....

I have been gone for many years but it looks like all the assholes are still around.
Yep, you are right everyone with less than 10 posts should ask for something for free that takes hours to complete by someone who had dedicated the time to learn how to do it in the first place. And I haven't contributed anything to the community and the community hasn't lost great creators because people are greedy assholes.

Do me a favor and don't play any tracks that I have helped on. Since I am such an asshole.
DPGuitarman
Team: TM Factory-Racing

Post by DPGuitarman »

SMR 510RR wrote:Yep, you are right everyone with less than 10 posts should ask for something for free that takes hours to complete by someone who had dedicated the time to learn how to do it in the first place. And I haven't contributed anything to the community and the community hasn't lost great creators because people are greedy assholes.

Do me a favor and don't play any tracks that I have helped on. Since I am such an asshole.
Yep! Just because I defend this guy, I now want EVERYONE with less than 10 posts to ask for free shit!
***PRO TIP*** If you click on a post and find out that it's a waste of time; it takes less than a second to hit the back button and move on with your life.

I don't know you well enough to confirm you are indeed an asshole, but posting with malintent is a dick move.

You should have just trolled the dude and had a good laugh.
Instead, you blast him and bring more NEGATIVE vibes to the community.

#AFutureToBelieveIn
patrickhartle79
Team: VENOM

Post by patrickhartle79 »

ya.. i kinda want to do it .....Does it have to be done in a cretin time range
WCPRacing
Team: WCP Racing

Post by WCPRacing »

I can build you a track, have any ideas?