Hare Scrambles

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
zebzone235
Team: Lindqvist Racing

Hare Scrambles

Post by zebzone235 »

I dont know if this is the correct place to post it but are there any hare scrambles done in Mxs? kinda like redbull Romaniacs
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Hare Scrambles

Post by Wahlamt »

zebzone235 wrote:I dont know if this is the correct place to post it but are there any hare scrambles done in Mxs? kinda like redbull Romaniacs
There isn't too much aside from "Avalon Brush track", "Sorketorp and Benkeboda enduro", random enduro-x tracks I guess. Avalon is probably the closest to a hare scramble, yet neither of those I mentioned are close. I have started on a hare scrable-ish track myself, yet not gotten very far. Nothing worth showing of at this stage. Almost forgot "Swedish enduro rd 1", perhaps that one is a little closer.
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

I think the Hells Gate hare scramble or Tough one dunno what its called was made a long long time ago
NathanK154
Team: Privateer

Post by NathanK154 »

jonracer594 wrote:I think the Hells Gate hare scramble or Tough one dunno what its called was made a long long time ago
DO u have a link or could send me the files
tommyz21
Team: Vertex

Post by tommyz21 »

itd be sick if somone good at making these made a really nice one that could actually hold events on and be big
lukescheff wrote:yeah i think rf should do it as like an amateur series or maybe just for the gp fans
DangerJoe

Post by DangerJoe »

I'm planning on doing quite a few large scale enduros. British style ones anyway.
won't even start making them until roughly August-September time at the earliest though as I'm currently going through the process of a new job so haven't got any time right now
ashien
Team: D4 Racing

Post by ashien »

Ive made a couple, but dont want to release them, as they aren't top notch, just rideable and thats all my friends and I care about. Fun to ride, dont look amazing.
If your bike doesnt smoke, you are probably doing it wrong.
DougBauer19
Team: Goon Wagon

Post by DougBauer19 »

How about the erzberg rodeo? That's a good hare scramble.
NathanK154

Post by NathanK154 »

ashien wrote:Ive made a couple, but dont want to release them, as they aren't top notch, just rideable and thats all my friends and I care about. Fun to ride, dont look amazing.
i love enduro could you send me them through skype?? My name is Kenny154