Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Post by Pumaxcs »

Tom cortvriendt wrote:Back on topic ladies, here is a vid for voutare with some good riding on the RV2 track, or isn't it the RV2 track?

To keep the subject away from Butler... after watching the helmet cam at the end I have to applaud Voutare. For what little references he had it is almost spot on to every corner, jump and spacing. Few things to be tweaked but for the most part it is spectacular.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
PINNEDTOWIN
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by PINNEDTOWIN »

Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Jones221 wrote:As Erick Knowles would say (you need to know his voice) "Bro, (slight pause) calm down."

Seriously.
No, why? Because I am positive you are all laughing it up on Vent with Butlers Dick post right now. What did I honestly fucking do for you to hate me? I always tried to be nice and you had to piss me off for your enjoyment. I can admit now that you laid off but here you are again as soon as you see me mad you jump on it. Hate to turn this on you now so I'll continue. Butler can go fuck himself. Brutal you're an idiot who simply doesn't understand the situation and came in for no reason. Pinned saying I'm ungrateful...explain how trying to help and ask him a question is ungrateful. If you're referring to the post on the other thread then why not post it there? Like I already said, I was annoyed from the track when I said it was stupid, I still think it is stupid, but I should have left that out, however I don't see how it's completely fine for people to say shit about the track ingame but not on the forum. I am grateful, we have a track, however I hate the thought of having to ride a track like that for 30 + 2. Hagg can put years into a track but if it comes out bad it comes out bad. Not sorry for saying my opinion on that and here I am trying to help make the next one better and everyone decides to start shit. Dj, you're just DJ, I still like you, despite calling me stupid, which is still stupid. Awood, you're a hypocrite. Barrington, I was trying to help and you tell me to gtfo? Grow some brains and Get.The.Fuck.Out.
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

I just don't get the rage. That is all.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

you think people are just ganging up on you to gang up on you. well, ive never said 2 words to you before. and i also dont really talk to anyone on this forum. so im in now way taking sides.... but everyone here is right. except you brina. so again. GTFO.
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

Brina927 wrote:Butlers Dick can go fuck me .

Thats all i saw in that.
Sorry to inform you but im not attracted to snorlaxes. I prefer Togepis

barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

someone is going to get a ban before this night is over.

can we start a new upcoming tracks and track objects after this battle? its time for #3. start off fresh. :D
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Brina927 wrote:.
you couldn't be more wrong. I am in vent yes. But my sound is muted. I'm in teamspeak for a reason. I'm a bitch for not wanting to partake in the image sharing. Get it fucking right. Oh and check out the Barry thread in a couple minutes, because that's what the fuck I'm doing. #I #am #always #the #bad #guy
only one to win something real from the game!
mxracer118

Post by mxracer118 »

lies^
DJ99X wrote:Putting forum quotes in your signature is gay as fuck
Jones221

Post by Jones221 »

Yep lahey, fucking lies.

Over it.
Jones221

Post by Jones221 »

Oh and let me guess "Jones is a little bitch, he was just laughing about this"
No, I was laughing before this shit got all fucked up.
mxracer118

Post by mxracer118 »

mxracer118 wrote:lies^
DJ99X wrote:Putting forum quotes in your signature is gay as fuck
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

It goes something like this

And I aint done. Butler, you already lost. I would say that you've only made yourself look bad but knowing all the douchebags on the forum, their glorifying you for your superb showing of immaturity. What the hell else is new. That one's already been done before and we know the end result.
barrington314 wrote:you think people are just ganging up on you to gang up on you. well, ive never said 2 words to you before. and i also dont really talk to anyone on this forum. so im in now way taking sides.... but everyone here is right. except you brina. so again. GTFO.
Yes, they are all fucking right, I TOOOOTALLY wasn't trying to offer advice to Hagg, you are SO RIGHT!! I also wasn't being polite in my advice, and was going on a rant, DAMN! You can go fuck yourself too. Get the hell out already.

Jones, I still try to be nice, and you still treat me the way you do.
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

No but seriously, why... Why this again? It goes no where... I though there weren't supposed to be any "personal attacks" on the forums? Brina simply asked a question about freestone (or what she saw from the picture). Nothing wrong in that. Everyone's opinion counts in a track... Right? No need to rage on her. But then again, there's no need for a huge temper tantrum. I thought everyone here was at least older than 12...
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

Brina927 wrote:It goes something like this

And I aint done. Butler, you already lost. I would say that you've only made yourself look bad but knowing all the douchebags on the forum, their glorifying you for your superb showing of immaturity. What the hell else is new. That one's already been done before and we know the end result.
barrington314 wrote:you think people are just ganging up on you to gang up on you. well, ive never said 2 words to you before. and i also dont really talk to anyone on this forum. so im in now way taking sides.... but everyone here is right. except you brina. so again. GTFO.
Yes, they are all fucking right, I TOOOOTALLY wasn't trying to offer advice to Hagg, you are SO RIGHT!! I also wasn't being polite in my advice, and was going on a rant, DAMN! You can go fuck yourself too. Get the hell out already.

Jones, I still try to be nice, and you still treat me the way you do.
LOL

Ballsfalsky wrote:Image

No but seriously, why... Why this again? It goes no where... I though there weren't supposed to be any "personal attacks" on the forums? Brina simply asked a question about freestone (or what she saw from the picture). Nothing wrong in that. Everyone's opinion counts in a track... Right? No need to rage on her. But then again, there's no need for a huge temper tantrum. I thought everyone here was at least older than 12...

Cute of you to get yourself involved, i especially like the self portrait you included in your post.