Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
Jrife548
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:15 pm
Team: Looking For Team

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Postby Jrife548 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:51 am

Post for Seth Garrett
Image
#freesethgarrett | #freecolthans
Image

Titan
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:09 pm

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Postby Titan » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:39 pm

Image
It's Halloween month, that's the coolest month.

Jrife548
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:15 pm
Team: Looking For Team

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Postby Jrife548 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:24 am

Image
elimcross round 2
#freesethgarrett | #freecolthans
Image

User avatar
sethypeety
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:51 pm
Team: SpitFire MX
Location: in your face
Contact:

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Postby sethypeety » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:04 am

Titan wrote:Image
It's Halloween month, that's the coolest month.


This looks amazing
Image

Titan
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:09 pm

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Postby Titan » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:06 pm

Thanks man, here's some photos of it coloured in. (If anyones wondering what the hell that is on the right hand side of the bottom photo, it's the side of a cliff, followed by a beach and the sea, so don't be launching those booters too much or you're in for one hell of a fall :D )

P.S Just waiting on some more trees to be planted and the work of some miraclegro and it'll be ready for release, all the digger work is done.. i think, although i'm always open to suggestions!

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
savage_ryan4
Posts: 127
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:53 pm
Team: IBcorp Racing
Location: SoCal
Contact:

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Postby savage_ryan4 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:09 pm

Titan wrote:...it's the side of a cliff, followed by a beach and the sea, so don't be launching those booters too much or you're in for one hell of a fall :D )...

sounds fun haha
Image
you should click that fkn banner

User avatar
aeffertz
Posts: 3608
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:01 am
Team: W.B.G
Location: Wiscansin

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Postby aeffertz » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:09 am

Titan wrote:Thanks man, here's some photos of it coloured in. (If anyones wondering what the hell that is on the right hand side of the bottom photo, it's the side of a cliff, followed by a beach and the sea, so don't be launching those booters too much or you're in for one hell of a fall :D )

P.S Just waiting on some more trees to be planted and the work of some miraclegro and it'll be ready for release, all the digger work is done.. i think, although i'm always open to suggestions!



Track looks dope!
Image

User avatar
Bradclay306
Posts: 330
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:42 pm
Location: UK

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Postby Bradclay306 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:02 pm

Titan wrote: although i'm always open to suggestions!


possibly an erode version and rough version? just adds play ability to tracks
Image

Titan
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:09 pm

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Postby Titan » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:39 pm

Bradclay306 wrote:
Titan wrote: although i'm always open to suggestions!


possibly an erode version and rough version? just adds play ability to tracks


It’s midway at the moment between rough and smooth but there’s still a lot of opportunity there to create your own lines with the use of erode. It rides really well at the moment imo, I can easy make up a rougher version though and see how it rides

User avatar
DariusP8
Posts: 234
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:25 am
Team: Privateer
Location: Oregon

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Postby DariusP8 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:17 pm

Titan wrote:yeet skirt

how much longer we thinking on the track i cant waittttt
Image

Titan
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:09 pm

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Postby Titan » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:56 am

DariusP8 wrote:
Titan wrote:yeet skirt

how much longer we thinking on the track i cant waittttt

Just a little longer...

Titan
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:09 pm

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Postby Titan » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:58 pm

Image
Are enduros still cool?

User avatar
savage_ryan4
Posts: 127
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:53 pm
Team: IBcorp Racing
Location: SoCal
Contact:

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Postby savage_ryan4 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:37 pm

Titan wrote:image
Are enduros still cool?

Yes please make another one :D
Image
you should click that fkn banner

Liddzor
Posts: 499
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:04 pm
Team: Mitas Racing
Location: Sweden/Vasteras
Contact:

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Postby Liddzor » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:27 pm


Ready for a crazy event?? Lets go!!!!

Image
Image
Image

Liddzor
Posts: 499
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:04 pm
Team: Mitas Racing
Location: Sweden/Vasteras
Contact:

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Postby Liddzor » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:43 pm

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Return to “Track Editing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest