Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
kylemx322
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:48 pm
Team: Delb Lifestyle
Contact:

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Postby kylemx322 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:38 am

Image
Image

Just The Start :D
For Custom replica track and compounds, Renders and GFX contact me @ https://www.facebook.com/KAWORKZ/
Hit up Delb for some sick stuff!!!
Image

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 5848
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Postby Wahlamt » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:13 am

Englishtown? :)

kylemx322
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:48 pm
Team: Delb Lifestyle
Contact:

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Postby kylemx322 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:52 pm

Wahlamt wrote:Englishtown? :)


Yezzir
For Custom replica track and compounds, Renders and GFX contact me @ https://www.facebook.com/KAWORKZ/
Hit up Delb for some sick stuff!!!
Image

User avatar
MOTO NATIOM112
Posts: 272
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:16 pm
Team: MV Films

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Postby MOTO NATIOM112 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:53 pm

Facebook quality but posting this because Kyle hasn't :lol:
The Morin Factory V2
Image
Image

kylemx322
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:48 pm
Team: Delb Lifestyle
Contact:

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Postby kylemx322 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:56 am

Image
Image
Image

Makin progress
For Custom replica track and compounds, Renders and GFX contact me @ https://www.facebook.com/KAWORKZ/
Hit up Delb for some sick stuff!!!
Image

User avatar
137
Posts: 2144
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:31 am
Team: rF crew
Contact:

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Postby 137 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:26 am

Looks sick Kyle, looks like the flow is really fun!

Some more progress, starting to look more like a track haha, gonna be spending A LOT of time on the environment!!

Image
Image
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
Image

kylemx322
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:48 pm
Team: Delb Lifestyle
Contact:

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Postby kylemx322 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:59 am

137 wrote:Looks sick Kyle, looks like the flow is really fun!

Some more progress, starting to look more like a track haha, gonna be spending A LOT of time on the environment!!

Image
Image



Same to you man. That shit looks tuff
For Custom replica track and compounds, Renders and GFX contact me @ https://www.facebook.com/KAWORKZ/
Hit up Delb for some sick stuff!!!
Image

nimm09
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:22 am
Team: Ringmaster Racing

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Postby nimm09 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:03 am

Jay wrote:Image
Thanks to Jack Perry for orchestrating this whole thing


will these tracks be available to ride on

Logeyboy
Posts: 2106
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:17 am
Team: System Decal
Location: New Zealand
Contact:

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Postby Logeyboy » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:13 pm

nimm09 wrote:
Jay wrote:Image
Thanks to Jack Perry for orchestrating this whole thing


will these tracks be available to ride on

No I don’t think so.
If you enjoy the work/hosting I do donate here.
Join the MXSRaces Discord here.

nimm09
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:22 am
Team: Ringmaster Racing

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Postby nimm09 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:51 pm

Logeyboy wrote:
nimm09 wrote:
Jay wrote:Image
Thanks to Jack Perry for orchestrating this whole thing


will these tracks be available to ride on

No I don’t think so.


thanks a shame they look soo good

wilson213
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:38 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Postby wilson213 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:07 am

Image
Here is my first track since way back in 2010. Hopefully Ill finish this one :lol:


Return to “Track Editing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests