Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Post by LucMx23 »

looking great man!! :P
do you need help with anything? :)
Mansson#475
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Mansson#475 »

Motofinne #375 wrote:nice! I have always wanted Uddevalla in mxsim, i hope it will be good :)
Thanks! still learning!
Mikeyyart10 wrote: Nice :)
Has all the jumps, ruts etc... been made in the editor?
Photoshop and Editor! :)
LucMx23 wrote:looking great man!! :P
do you need help with anything? :)
hmm, dont know..Hit me up on skype and we can talk about it:) Name: linusmansson1
BGnastyy905
Team: Tagger Designs

Post by BGnastyy905 »

Motoboss wrote:Just an update..

Looks AMAZING MotoBoss, so stoked to see my home national come to life! Not to poop on Elsinore or anything, but I heard they are going to lengthen the track a bit by the time the national rolls around, and add a couple more things. I know it won't be released until the week of the national, but even if the layout stays the way it is, it will still be just as sick. And GioPanda, Red Bud looks like the sickest track EVER! Hopefully the ruts and bumps aren't "too" much though :mrgreen: Great work everybody! So many talented creators.
@taggerdesigns #ScreamingCreative
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

BGnastyy905 wrote:
Looks AMAZING MotoBoss, so stoked to see my home national come to life! Not to poop on Elsinore or anything, but I heard they are going to lengthen the track a bit by the time the national rolls around, and add a couple more things. I know it won't be released until the week of the national, but even if the layout stays the way it is, it will still be just as sick. And GioPanda, Red Bud looks like the sickest track EVER! Hopefully the ruts and bumps aren't "too" much though :mrgreen: Great work everybody! So many talented creators.

My home track too :) The good thing is the size of Elsinore by itself is almost National Size already, compared to most other tracks, even if they do lengthen/change/remove sections itll still be epic to have it released as is.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
BGnastyy905

Post by BGnastyy905 »

AWood wrote:
BGnastyy905 wrote:

My home track too :) The good thing is the size of Elsinore by itself is almost National Size already, compared to most other tracks, even if they do lengthen/change/remove sections itll still be epic to have it released as is.
Yeah, but I heard lap times for pro's were around 1:40 and they wanted it to be in the 2:00 range... so we'll see if they do anything or not. And yeah that's what I'm saying! :D
mxs4crf
Team: FCrew

Post by mxs4crf »

OMG? :shock:
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

just curious, and playing around. but what would be a good vert or face count for stadiums?
and no i didnt model these. they are from sketchup.
qualcomm and angel stadiums :D
paulr093

Post by paulr093 »

i will tell you this, 20,000 is way too much. Sure it looks cool on the outside but when your racing your never gonna see the outside on angel's stadium.
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

BGnastyy905 wrote:
Motoboss wrote:Just an update..

Ya Im not gonna have time to throw the track together in a weeks time so it will be released with this layoout ...

Thought I would show some upcoming releases since I havnt posted in a while..

Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
BraydenKTM
Team: JDR/J-Star/Ktm

Post by BraydenKTM »

holy shit

you are the man
JDR/J-Star/KTM | 2012
#HatersGonnaHate
Real Life - http://www.facebook.com/jdrmotorsports
Real Life - http://www.jdrmotorsportsusa.com
MX Simulator - http://jdrjstarktm.webs.com/
Instagram - brayden_e44 FOLLOW ME :)
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

WOW :shock: :o
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
BGnastyy905

Post by BGnastyy905 »

Sweeeeeeeeeet Motoboss!
paulr093

Post by paulr093 »

Me and sandbiter are working on Motodrome Emmen. I know this isn't close to good as motoboss but we are trying :D. Sandbiter is gonna model some new objects for this track. When the track is released the objects will be released :).

barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

paulr093 wrote:i will tell you this, 20,000 is way too much. Sure it looks cool on the outside but when your racing your never gonna see the outside on angel's stadium.
yea i kind of figured. too good to be true.
only cool part of the outside would have been for videos. panning from the outside to the track i thought would make it seem pretty sick. ill try deleting alot of the outside stuff and see what i come up with.
whats a good number to shoot for?
paulr093

Post by paulr093 »

hmmm well, i would say the most would be about the equivalent of a bike which is about 10,000. So get around there.