Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
Jones221
Team: Trump

Re: Upcoming Tracks #2

Post by Jones221 »

Who cares, as long as it rides good.
only one to win something real from the game!
hvpunk62

Post by hvpunk62 »

yea im just saying they look sweet just yea :D
FactoryBR21
Team: Privateer

Post by FactoryBR21 »

Trying get something close to my local mx track , uhh that's not easy when you know a track foot by foot

Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

You have got mad skills at track making man.You just need to start releasing them. :D
That looks awesome with all those ruts on there.Hope it isn't to rough though. :)
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

Thanks dude , I've a bunch track in progress like many of creators here but I was really off from MXS , i'm just going back.
About the track , it isn't that rought but is really fun atleast for me hehe. I might realese it , not sure. All i can tell is that i have really good idea for this track , I hope get something descent.
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
die996
Crushed Dissenter

Upcoming Tracks #2

Post by die996 »

I'm not good at all with the track editor but I have made a few designs of supercross tracks.
My problem with the track editor is that everything I make is very steep or square... and I do not how to make textures.
I have 3 different designs (3 themes):
· 1 football-size supercross
· 1 outdoor SX (Daytona-style... hehehehehe)
· My own version of the NAVY Mx World championships (supercross & freestyle but you have to make the asphalt section if you want)

And one very special extra: the 2008 layout of the original endurocross: the Enduro indoor de Barcelona in the Palau St. Jordi.

That's the venue for the football-size supercross
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estadi_Cor ... A0-El_Prat
Attachments
MxSim.rar
(1.21 MiB) Downloaded 112 times
Howcanyoubesofuckingdumbthatyou'rereadingthis??
pepete23
Team: Invent Racing

Post by pepete23 »

I live in "el prat" :D
Cosmic Challenge is now available for iOS: http://apple.co/23XszMN and Android: http://bit.ly/1OLlfC7
die996
Crushed Dissenter

My tracks

Post by die996 »

Talking about the tracks I put in the RAR, the easiest one to make is "El Prat" because it's a football size (100x70m) supercross track and it has about 45m of track to play with (I didn't know what to put there).
"Dietona" (Diego+Daytona, hehe) is my interpretation of what could be a good track for this AMAZING venue. It's a 21st century Daytona track (not so sandy) but I can make a sandy version if you want (I only have to make a few modifications of layout and jumps).
"MxWC" is another interpretation of a real-life concept (NAVY Mx world championships). This one is hard because you have to make 11 metal freestyle ramps (3 different types) and even a bridge but it can be one of the best places to make some sweet videos with lots of whips and flips.
"Barcelona '08" is one of the hardest enduro indoor tracks I've ever seen. It has EVERYTHING (except tractor tyres) you can find in a track like this. This map is quite simple but there are a few good videos on Youtube so you can see how's the track. The only problem about this track is that I don't know the exact size of the venue (I have been there about 20 times in 8 years).

If you want to make ANY OF THEM, please PM me and we'll talk about the lines the track has to have.

One of my latest designs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6r7zO_ozEQ
Built by Erik (EH801) and tested by FallGuy104 and Rockstarmakita1
Howcanyoubesofuckingdumbthatyou'rereadingthis??
Trenton

Post by Trenton »

My New Natural (I think) Freeride Area.

A lot of fun! I will be drawing some good lines to take and all.

BowlWorld.
Image Image
RaNDoM HeRO wrote:
NIKK SPILLANE #244 wrote:playing online is the best thing about this game
until theres little kids who bitch and whine when you tap there tire in the air or somthin
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

Early preview of the first MX Mud track in MXS ? :D
I have a lot of work to do yet
Duckstream

Post by Duckstream »

Don't please don't make it as slippery as all the other mud tracks?
Like it can be mud but not insane, like going riding after rain, spend 2 min riding you die...
LuizH

Post by LuizH »

Try to make the grass darker as if a rain had just passed there,btw cool track :wink:
FORMER SUPERCROSS LEGEND
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

Yes guys , everyone told me about that , But i've changed the friction alot , it feels mud but you can ride really fine . And thanks luiz ... yeah i'm gonna change the grass for sure... i might desaturate and make it darker for sure
toonys66

Post by toonys66 »

look awesome! and great if it does not feel so muddy and slippery than other mud track!! look really nice!!!
Rallemx

Post by Rallemx »

Uh, just a suggestion, but make a "dry" version of the track maybe?