Team: me

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Post by barrington314 »

Da fuq is that little guy?

aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Probably the hundredth banner made for MXS.

yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

*Steve Mathes yelling* RACE TECH
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

aeffertz wrote:Probably the hundredth banner made for MXS.
Could you make a tutorial on how to do that shading because that is sick
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

That looks freaking amazing Alex.
Alex V111#1017
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Thanks guys!
Aaron Hall wrote:
aeffertz wrote:Probably the hundredth banner made for MXS.
Could you make a tutorial on how to do that shading because that is sick
It might be a hard tutorial to do. I just google a bunch of fabric wrinkles and piece them all together to make it look legit. Lot's of overlays to get the shading looking good and add some custom bevel/emboss in places to get some dimension.

Here's pretty much the finished one with a logo:

Here's another progress pic... :D

mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Reptar MX? Please make that a thing
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

mxsrider96 wrote:Reptar MX? Please make that a thing
I think that thing is for ironman
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

I live 45 minutes from the track and I forgot they put a fucking dinosaur next to the Uphill-Downhill section... I'm so disappointed in myself
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Dumbbelly29
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Dumbbelly29 »

kylemx322 wrote:
Any Teams Needa Compound? :D :D

You charged my brother for this as a 'completely custom' compound... charging the same rate you would for a custom build as stated on your Facebook. You lied about it being completely custom, overcharged him anyway... then still didn't send him the track until earlier today. (4 days to upload to mediafire making plenty of excuses along the way) By the way you still haven't done the timing gates on the supercross track and have again started ignoring him.

Complete unprofessional don't waste your time with this guy
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

Dumbbelly29 wrote:
kylemx322 wrote:

You charged my brother for this as a 'completely custom' compound... charging the same rate you would for a custom build as stated on your Facebook. You lied about it being completely custom, overcharged him anyway... then still didn't send him the track until earlier today. (4 days to upload to mediafire making plenty of excuses along the way) By the way you still haven't done the timing gates on the supercross track and have again started ignoring him.

This is a community mainly made up of children, don't expect any of them to be "professional". Live and learn.
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

Dumbbelly29 wrote:
kylemx322 wrote:

This is a community mainly made up of children, don't expect any of them to be "professional". Live and learn.
Dumbbelly29
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Dumbbelly29 »

WellsMX524 wrote:
Dumbbelly29 wrote:
kylemx322 wrote:

[etc

Its not me he's ripped off, it's just a shame he has a good reputation despite doing things like this
kylemx322
Team: Delb Lifestyle

Post by kylemx322 »

Dumbbelly29 wrote:
kylemx322 wrote:

What are you talking about dude... you have no idea what i do all day. ask pretty much anyone im pretty good when it comes to this. yea im not "Checkerz" but however i only charge 40$ checkz charges a lot more. Yes his work is nice, not saying it ever was bad but im just saying. So next time you rant about someone know what your ranting about cause you clearly do not! And on top who are you to say that this isn't custom work... i was making this for your bro and i have the time so i thought i would post that for shits and giggles to see what i get cause i love doing this stuff. :D
For Custom replica track and compounds, Renders and GFX contact me @ https://www.facebook.com/KAWORKZ/
Hit up Delb for some sick stuff!!!
kylemx322
Team: Delb Lifestyle

Post by kylemx322 »

Dumbbelly29 wrote:
kylemx322 wrote:

What are you talking about dude... you have no idea what i do all day. ask pretty much anyone im pretty good when it comes to this. yea im not "Checkerz" but however i only charge 40$, checkz charges a lot more. Yes his work is nice, not saying it ever was bad but im just saying. So next time you rant about someone know what your ranting about cause you clearly do not! And on top who are you to say that this isn't custom work... i was making this for your bro and i have the time so i thought i would post that for shits and giggles to see what i get cause i love doing this stuff. :D
For Custom replica track and compounds, Renders and GFX contact me @ https://www.facebook.com/KAWORKZ/
Hit up Delb for some sick stuff!!!