Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Postby Yamahaman95 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:41 am

wilson213 wrote: Anyone wanna try it and give some feedback on displacement?

looks like it might be too square edged to me, but id have to ride it, i can give it a spin, been building tracks for years, i just never release them lol

Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards

AjHuett

Postby AjHuett » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:45 am

wilson213 wrote:Image
Anyone wanna try it and give some feedback on displacement?

If I'm not mistaken, this looks like a 55 gallon drum. In which, the track is very tiny or the drum is enormus. With that being said, it looks like it could be a pitbike track or an underscaled mx track. This is just me basing my opinion off what I see in the picture and I could be very wrong. But looks sick if it's actually to scale in game.
yamirider517 wrote:Oh you gonna make a nigga beg for it?... ok boo.

wilson213
Team: Privateer

Postby wilson213 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:13 am

Thanks for the feedback! Yes everything needs to be rescaled in game. Just wanted to throw everything together in max and see what it looks like. Ill post a new render soon.

Burkeen820
Team: Privateer

Postby Burkeen820 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:47 am

Milestone Sx in the making
Me: "Hoffman your line choice sucks..."
Hoffman: "Bro, you act like my lines are choices!"

The truth about awood http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... agic+awood

checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Postby checkerz » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:17 am

Burkeen820 wrote:Milestone Sx

Remember that one time I saw you there?

Yamahaman95

Postby Yamahaman95 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:26 pm

Wouldnt be surprised if anyone else was working on the Bakers Factory, but i figured it would be a cool track to do, still not sure if i want to replicate the tracks already on it or do something off the top of my head, this is also my first attempt at his res satellite mapping

AtlasZoor
Team: Atlas Trackworks

Postby AtlasZoor » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:17 pm

Yamahaman95 wrote:
Wouldnt be surprised if anyone else was working on the Bakers Factory, but i figured it would be a cool track to do, still not sure if i want to replicate the tracks already on it or do something off the top of my head, this is also my first attempt at his res satellite mapping

How are you getting the high res overlays? google earth looks like dog ass for me. I tried all versions of google earth

Yamahaman95

Postby Yamahaman95 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:38 pm

AtlasZoor wrote:
Yamahaman95 wrote:

How are you getting the high res overlays? google earth looks like dog ass for me. I tried all versions of google earth

Zoom in as close as you can, then you basically put all the pictures together like a puzzle. its kind of a pain, i use difference and overlay mode on PS to help me make sure its lined up and so on

michael30

Postby michael30 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:41 am

Yamahaman95 wrote:Image

Aaron Hall started it ages ago but will probably never get finished

Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Postby Aaron Hall » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:20 am

michael30 wrote:
Yamahaman95 wrote:Wouldnt be surprised if anyone else was working on the Bakers Factory, but i figured it would be a cool track to do, still not sure if i want to replicate the tracks already on it or do something off the top of my head, this is also my first attempt at his res satellite mapping

Aaron Hall started it ages ago but will probably never get finished

Yeah I have started it like Michael said but due scaling I gave up. Main problem with it I found was that if you run 1.25 scaling on it, still wont be big enough if your trying to run all 3 tracks. Only way around it is have a deep sand traction everywhere but again it still wont feel right. I am happy to make objects for it as I have a few started but terrain wise I probably will never finish it.

AtlasZoor wrote:How are you getting the high res overlays? google earth looks like dog ass for me. I tried all versions of google earth

If you download google earth pro you can export for 4k images straight from it. I think once you make it into a square you are probably working with around 3.7k still good enough for a decal overlay.
Like my work donate here https://www.paypal.me/AaronHall16

Return to “Track Editing”