Page 841 of 844

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:04 pm
by Steven Riant
Image

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:59 pm
by supercross711
Curious if anyone would want to clean this up and make it pretty, I dont play much MXS anymore but Ive been building some fun stuff on Kellens old track. I have a replica of Beremans house jump, a couple things from Slayground, and scropion at Reche Canyon. I also have a to scale super kicker and 75 foot comp ramp setup and some other things. I've riden/been at all these places so the replica stuff feels really realistic.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:09 pm
by Halvorson
That looks fire.

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:36 am
by Jeremy150
Image

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:48 am
by Jim Kinson
supercross711 wrote:Curious if anyone would want to clean this up and make it pretty, I dont play much MXS anymore but Ive been building some fun stuff on Kellens old track. I have a replica of Beremans house jump, a couple things from Slayground, and scropion at Reche Canyon. I also have a to scale super kicker and 75 foot comp ramp setup and some other things. I've riden/been at all these places so the replica stuff feels really realistic.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Damn that looks hella sick ill see if one of my friends are down to do it if you want!

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:34 pm
by supercross711
Yeah its fun, if anyone wants it Ill send it over.

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:45 am
by 137
Honestly, I can't hold back anymore after I messed with the lighting. But something in the works and will be released soon!

Image

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:23 am
by CrossFlow Racing#16
OHHHHH BABY

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:49 pm
by Wahlamt
Hmmm... What is this... :? :?
Image

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:45 pm
by TH_722
Wahlamt wrote:Hmmm... What is this... :? :?
Image

Exactly what we've all been waiting for <3

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:20 pm
by Wahlamt
TH_722 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:Hmmm... What is this... :? :?
Image

Exactly what we've all been waiting for <3

Hopefully it'll be released before friday 8)

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:57 am
by wilson213
Image
Not a track but it will be on a track soon :lol: :lol:

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:55 am
by JordanDeering45
Hope you all have good pc's......
Image

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:05 am
by aeffertz
Always like seeing this at the end of the week. Tedious work but helps out tremendously.

Image

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:11 am
by Racers52
aeffertz wrote:Always like seeing this at the end of the week. Tedious work but helps out tremendously.

Image


REDBUD!!!!!

In all seriousness though, I feel like these national tracks have been the most in depth and detailed ones I've ever seen/been able to work on.

Shame the game has kinda faded a bit and racing attendance is down.