Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
FactoryBR21
Team: Privateer

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

Post by FactoryBR21 »

Mbutler183 wrote:
Matheus#112 wrote:[quote="mxracer118"
are you gonna let every one ride it this time? its ridiculous to make tracks that sick and only have Brazilians ride it. just my opinion.
maan this is Brazilian's Supercross series, i think that he can put this track's for everbody dl then that que finished the series... just my opinion...
Thats like JLV restricting the AMA supercross tracks to americans.[/quote]
Thats the worst comparation ever dude ! wake up
Its not even replicas and yes they will be out after we finish the series , so hold your fire bud ;) also realesing or not them , is up to me
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
Rallemx

Post by Rallemx »

They look amazing..How many rounds are there? :)
jesplind

Post by jesplind »

FactoryBR21 wrote:
Mbutler183 wrote:
Matheus#112 wrote:[quote="mxracer118"
are you gonna let every one ride it this time? its ridiculous to make tracks that sick and only have Brazilians ride it. just my opinion.
maan this is Brazilian's Supercross series, i think that he can put this track's for everbody dl then that que finished the series... just my opinion...
Thats like JLV restricting the AMA supercross tracks to americans.
Thats the worst comparation ever dude ! wake up
Its not even replicas and yes they will be out after we finish the series , so hold your fire bud ;) also realesing or not them , is up to me[/quote]
But DON'T show them on here then! WE don't want to see thing that WE will never ride (on).
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

Well i show whatever i want , a lot of people post a lot of thing that they know they will never realesed , i always start something thinking about realesing
and man , for 4th time YES IM GONNA LET YOU GUYS RIDE IT , but after the series is over ;)
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

I think BR21 should just keep them to himself and the Brazilians the way you guys are bickering. It isn't his duty to release anything for anyone. If you want them, then go in your editor and build something yourself.
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

Checkerz448 wrote:I think BR21 should just keep them to himself and the Brazilians the way you guys are bickering. It isn't his duty to release anything for anyone. If you want them, then go in your editor and build something yourself.
Along with his other 900 amazing tracks that he hasnt released? :P
MX196

Post by MX196 »

What ever happened to Glen Helen? :|
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

It is obviously being worked on hardly.DJ and Motoboss don't make sh*t tracks.It has only been 7 days since DJ last posted in here about it.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

MX196 wrote:What ever happened to Glen Helen? :|
Are you for real? We posted pics like a week ago, and you think its already forgotten about? Your a stupid head.
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

He just has now idea about track making and never worked on a track , thats why his empty head
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

The weather has taken a turn for the worse......... :cry:

DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
toonys66

Post by toonys66 »

different and cool atmosphere!! it change and look nice garasaki!!!
Matheus#112

Post by Matheus#112 »

awesome objects maan
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

A track I made a little while ago.I need to redo all of the berms I think.But let me know how everything is.

http://www.mediafire.com/?iuzy4j0ztj4
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

MX196 wrote:What ever happened to Glen Helen? :|
Yes its being worked on VERY hard...I raised the height scale wich means I had to redo alot of things on the track because half the track became overscaled...Im finished with getting everything back in order on the track .The height is very realistic now
It was very important to me for the track to be as close to being at Glen helen as I could get it so I chose Mxer323 to beta test it ..(323 has been to Glen Helen many times and also has friends that frequent the track) after giving me his input, I tweaked the track ,Now he loves it .So I am very confident in the result
There are some very special things planned for this track whether they happen or not time will tell
Right now Im in the middle of object placing also some very talented people are working on custom objects
This is just an updated shot of the track ...not nearly finished ..Sorry for the background bluryness but didnt feel like turning up the detail...

Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA