MX Cardinal's Track Preview Thread

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
MX_Cardinal

MX Cardinal's Track Preview Thread

Post by MX_Cardinal »

I'm working on several different types of tracks, SX, AX, and some more unique ones. All with hittable and non-hittable haybale versions, for offline AI racing, and they will feature low-poly stadiums for non-gaming PCs.

Here's RSR Powersports Supercross Series Round 1:

I need to fix a few things, mainly track entry decals and the position of the lights. I'm really digging this track. Has some jumps, whoops, tabletops, etc. The biggest jump in the track has RSR Powersports bales leading up to it in its pathway, so my staple on my SX tracks will be one big jump like that called the "RSR Jump." It also has some berms, and high-banked turns, which I really enjoy. The only thing about the track I didn't make myself are the haybale models and most of the haybale textures (from SX 2011), except for my RSR bale texture.

I tried this with my steering wheel, tried to hold it like handlebars, and had a blast! I might order that Gemini Yamaha MX controller and a PS2 to USB controller converter, just for kicks. Now if only I had body sensors to control my leans...

I will post my releases in the Tracks section.