Lets talk enduro tracks

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
ashien
Team: D4 Racing

Lets talk enduro tracks

Post by ashien »

Hello all, I am posting this as a little info piece and to ask the community what you are up to.
I am currently working on a large trail system, with varying terrain (YAY MORE ENDURO). It seems I am the only one actively working on such projects. I have spent a lot of time testing different styles of singletrack, 2 way trails, hill climbs, drops, rivers, log crossings, G-outs, and navigation tools. Its finally starting to come together, and I am very excited to finally have some fun enduro to ride, that is fast paced and flowing.
So, is anyone else out there working on enduro tracks anymore? Will we see Sweedish enduro Rd.2? 2016 enduroX tracks? Anything offroad? Let me know! I am willing to share my limited knowledge, and am more than happy to answer any questions I can about the specifics in enduro track building.
If your bike doesnt smoke, you are probably doing it wrong.
Triptez(Ethan Parks)
Team: Start Your Systems

Re: Lets talk enduro tracks

Post by Triptez(Ethan Parks) »

Sounds sick! Glad you got an interest on the enduro side of Sim. Hopefully we will see some tracks soon!
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
ashien

Post by ashien »

yzmxer608 wrote:Cool to hear! If you haven't already make sure you try out Haggqvist's Sorketorp and Benkeboda.
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... 5&p=165163
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... 1&p=178814
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... 2&p=216411
I have played every released enduro track under the sun, these are incredible, but just are a little too challenging to be fun for everyone to race a long race on.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Released one a while back. Also has DJ's Avalon which you've probably sumbled upon if you've ridden most of the enduro tracks out there. There is going to be a Swedish enduro round 2, yes. Currently work is going slow due to some 3d modelling, but hang it there, it's coming.
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
ashien

Post by ashien »

Okay so because of my *cough* undiagnosed *cough* ADD, I like to work on a few tracks, a little bit at a time. Helps me be more productive so if I feel like building one type, I can instead of making myself do something I'm not in the mood for. I need a vote for what I should build, don't worry, I will still be working on the normal enduro, but also want to offer something different as well.
Please comment below which you would like!
Enduro cross straight rhythm: Basically as the name implies, two lanes, Enduro X straight rhythm.

A JDay track: A Jday track is basically 1/3 Moto 1/3 Enduro and 1/3 EnduroX.

Point to point Desert race: Picture a micro Baja 1000, a Baja 10 if you will.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

ashien wrote:A JDay track: A Jday track is basically 1/3 Moto 1/3 Enduro and 1/3 EnduroX.
This sounds like a nice mix!
yamaha#521

Post by yamaha#521 »

ashien wrote: Point to point Desert race: Picture a micro Baja 1000, a Baja 10 if you will.
This would be interesting IMO.
YzRider19
Team: Privateer

Post by YzRider19 »

ashien wrote:Okay so because of my *cough* undiagnosed *cough* ADD, I like to work on a few tracks, a little bit at a time. Helps me be more productive so if I feel like building one type, I can instead of making myself do something I'm not in the mood for. I need a vote for what I should build, don't worry, I will still be working on the normal enduro, but also want to offer something different as well.
Please comment below which you would like!
Enduro cross straight rhythm: Basically as the name implies, two lanes, Enduro X straight rhythm.

A JDay track: A Jday track is basically 1/3 Moto 1/3 Enduro and 1/3 EnduroX.

Point to point Desert race: Picture a micro Baja 1000, a Baja 10 if you will.
The Desert race would be really cool. I vote for the desert race but the Jday track sounds interesting too.