My track lost all decals and statues.

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
patto_505
Team: Privateer

My track lost all decals and statues.

Post by patto_505 »

Hey guys,
I have just finished my first track and after compressing it to upload, I have lost all the decals, statues and objects. All the files are still in the folder
but the track just looks empty, only showing the terrain, flaggers and map, with a couple statues left over.
I have been trying to work out how to get it back to normal but cannot find a way.
Does anybody know what is going on? Any help would be hugely appreciated, I have sunk far too many hours into this to just lose it.
patto_505

Re: My track lost all decals and statues.

Post by patto_505 »

Screenshot of the track as it is now, I dont have on e from before, but it looked like a finished track
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

What do you mean by "compressing it to upload"?

Looks like it's complaining about missing "ashbournemx/statue/gp.bale.shp" in the screenshot. Maybe you accidentally renamed the folder?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
patto_505

Post by patto_505 »

Sorry, that wasn't well written, I was in a bit of a panic state lol. I compressed the folder using winrar so i could upload it to mediafire and share it here.
I can't believe I overlooked a spelling mistake, I accidently deleted the "o" from "ashbourne", when i compressed it, and didn't catch it.
Thank you so much for your help, you are a champion.