Jagged obstacles on custom tracks

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
JT402
Team: Privateer

Jagged obstacles on custom tracks

Post by JT402 »

so iv been trying to learn how to make tracks for sim, but my jumps/corners/ ruts ect. are coming up all jagged and spiky, i heard on a video that it is to do with how 1 pixel is equal too 2ft or something like that. any help is much appreciated!!!
Some animal's are nocturnal, so the best time to see them is at night, it's only you can't... 'cause its night...
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Jagged obstacles on custom tracks

Post by Wahlamt »

I'm trying to explain it in this video. Let me know if you want further information.
JT402

Post by JT402 »

Wahlamt wrote:I'm trying to explain it in this video. Let me know if you want further information.
it wont let me edit the file with Notepad++, i have it installed but when i right click on the terrain.hf it doesn't come up with any edit with options.
Some animal's are nocturnal, so the best time to see them is at night, it's only you can't... 'cause its night...
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Then try to open NP++ and in np++ try to choose the "Open file" option and open it from there.
JT402

Post by JT402 »

Wahlamt wrote:Then try to open NP++ and in np++ try to choose the "Open file" option and open it from there.
Alright that worked, thanks heaps!!!