Who is the best track maker in the game?

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
MxRider852
Team: Privateer

Who is the best track maker in the game?

Post by MxRider852 »

Hello everyone, I am a long time lurker of these forums but am just registering. I hope to meet some of you and have many conversations as I try to become more involved in the community.

I have been playing the game for about 2 years and I have created a few tracks of my own and have download many others from PureMXS. It got me thinking about who the most well known, or best track creators in the game are? I know it comes down to personal preference but with the way the physics work in this game, it seems that some tracks work out better than others.

So my question is, when it comes down to the way a track rides, the ultimate flow of the entire track, and how the jumps are made, who is the best track creator in the game and why?

Sincerely,
MxRider852
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Who is the best track maker in the game?

Post by Wahlamt »

It really depends on what kind of tracks you like, or if peole can or cannot make SX tracks fpr example. But I'll list my top tier creators:
-Haggqvist
-Checkerz
-Motoboss
-Barrington
-Staydown
-DJ99X
-Blake Shiaman (?) - Fammx sx tracks
-DJ Diehl

Probably missed some, but those are mine.
yamaha#521

Post by yamaha#521 »

Jgmtbike creates some really enjoyable tracks that have a really nice flow and fast pace. On the other hand, they're usually not that challenging so they're not the best tracks for training IMO.
dionhuybers
Team: AMJ Graphixx

Post by dionhuybers »

Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

dionhuybers wrote:Image
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

Anybody on the Rf or Emf track building side of things are probably your better creators.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Ktmrdr11 wrote:Anybody on the Rf or Emf track building side of things are probably your better creators.
There's a ton of people that don't partake anymore that are light years better IMO.
We haven't even got to see a Haggqvist replica sx track. And because of that I am sad. :(
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

barrington314 wrote:We haven't even got to see a Haggqvist replica sx track. And because of that I am sad. :(
Sorketorp SX would be something... :shock:
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Yup, there are many that I'd love to see do some replica sx tracks. :D
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

yFMX, Haggqvist, DDMX, DJ, Jay...are all guys that immediately come to my mind because they brought innovations to the track creating community. They also weren't just one trick ponies, they literally could do a bang up job on all aspects of track creation. They were truly level designers/builders versus track editors or decalers or modelers. Unfortunately we are only lucky enough to see their faces here and there, but a lot of their work is still be used to this day and that says something.

SkyMX99 is another "complete package" type builder that has very polished work.

FactoryBR21, Motoboss, Barrington, Blake Shiman are guys who I would download every track they made because I knew it would be above average everytime.

And, when Round 5 of SX Madness is released I think Aeffertz will deserve to be on this list and you'll agree. Not for his track design work, but for the insane environment work he put in place.

The scary thing is, only a few of the guys on this list are even around anymore. Hopefully some new talent will rise up and be the next group of innovators.

If I had to only pick one, I'd pick yFMX followed extremely closely by Haggqvist as a complete package. These guys create stuff that makes me insanely jealous of their talents.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

add jgmx to that and hype barrington more and im with ya, including yourself, since sheer amount/quality put you up there. sucks youre stuck at a 7.5 average though
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

dp but imo jgmx has put out like 10-20 of the most fun tracks ever made for this game in like one year, and he came out of nowhere.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
garrettolver
Team: MV Films

Post by garrettolver »

checkerz wrote: Hopefully some new talent will rise up and be the next group of innovators.
Kyle Aanonsen (KaWorkz) is definitely up and coming in my opinion.
Jre
Team: squid

Post by Jre »

I have tons of different visions, tons of passion to implement them. Passion for environment design, object modeling, decal painting, and of course riding MXS. Also just realized that I can use the editor like a pro now, finally.
Let's see what happens.
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

Jre wrote:I have tons of different visions, tons of passion to implement them. Passion for environment design, object modeling, decal painting, and of course riding MXS. Also just realized that I can use the editor like a pro now, finally.
Let's see what happens.
aww yiz
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming