Cross Country/Harescramble style track

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
DBar47
Team: Privateer

Cross Country/Harescramble style track

Post by DBar47 »

I started on a Cross Country Style track, I've seen a lot of people asking for more enduro/offroad type stuff and since I prefer to ride woods most of the time IRL i thought it would be cool to make a CC track this time. Basically what its going to be is fast flowing trails but it will still have a few tough hills and maybe a few log hops. a lot of times Cross Country races are held at regular moto tracks that have trails also and so the course will go around half a lap on the motocross track before heading into the woods just to throw in more variation. that is what i plan to do with this one, I am going to shoot for about a 5 to 8 min lap. its still very early on but here is a couple screenshots of what the trail will be like.

Feel free to leave some ideas and if you think its a good idea or just a waste of time
SWAGERDUDE191
Team: SMR

Re: Cross Country/Harescramble style track

Post by SWAGERDUDE191 »

Dang man you beat me to it lol
DBar47

Post by DBar47 »

Heres a little progress on the idea, its turned into a large project so i probably wont finish it before i leave for basic training but we'll see, i threw some trees in to test the look of the trails, still have a long way to go
SWAGERDUDE191
Team: SMR

Post by SWAGERDUDE191 »

Looks awesome man
Max Dracha

Post by Max Dracha »

Looks awesome man keep up the good work! Be sure to drop a link when your finished so we can ride it! :D
Jack175
Team: YouTube Racing

Post by Jack175 »

How about a super gnarly downhill?
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
nnno123

Post by nnno123 »

This is actually looking really good, I think it would be really cool to have a dense tree lone on the sides of the track so it really feels like a cc race but I think that would probably kill a lot of peoples computers.

Can't wait to see what the finished track is like
gooniemac83

Post by gooniemac83 »

hey man, this track already looks sick. im just wondering if we can talk sometime. im very interested in this track and id like to give some ideas for this one, or maybe some in the future
:roll: