Should i make Perris Mx

Post by tommyz2121 »

Should i
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Re: Should i make Perris Mx

Post by sethiemeboi »

yes but why do you need a bunch of cunts on an internet forum to approve it or not
tommyz2121
Team: Eminet Co

Post by tommyz2121 »

sethiemeboi wrote:yes but why do you need a bunch of cunts on an internet forum to approve it or not
cause i want to know if its worth my time idk i just want to see lol
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

tommyz2121 wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:yes but why do you need a bunch of cunts on an internet forum to approve it or not
i live near the track and i have some pretty bad memories there lol but yeah give it a go man. the worst thing that could happen is you get better at making tracks
tommyz2121

Post by tommyz2121 »

sethiemeboi wrote:
tommyz2121 wrote:
i live near the track and i have some pretty bad memories there lol but yeah give it a go man. the worst thing that could happen is you get better at making tracks
alright thanks dude :D
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Good memories at Perris. Back in the day when I hit a 110' jump at a Ponca City Qualifier that nobody else in 85 (12-13) was doing, good times good times. I remember making a bet with my friend that if I jumped it he had to jump it, so I made sure I hit that thing 5th gear wide open on my 85 right in front of him and he never jumped it :lol:

or when I made a bet with my friends sister that if I beat my brother in my first 250 B race ever then I would get a kiss, I held off my brother for the entire race then he held it WFO through the rollers before the finish and landed to flat off the finish line just to beat me :cry: What an asshole.

The last time I went to Perris was with my buddies and I was on a stock 250f, Brady Kiesel hit the same table (but going the other way) from off-track and still barely made it, and since I'm a knucklehead I decided to hit it from the corner (still about 110+ feet), and of course I frame the landing and nearly break my ankles..

... yep, good times at Perris. Sorry, I'm old and have to tell stories of Perris from 07-09 to feel relevant around here even though nobody cares, but hm, maybe someone does enjoy the good ole story times. I have hundreds of them, sucks when nobody gives a damn about them.
tommyz2121

Post by tommyz2121 »

Ddavis wrote:Good memories at Perris. Back in the day when I hit a 110' jump at a Ponca City Qualifier that nobody else in 85 (12-13) was doing, good times good times. I remember making a bet with my friend that if I jumped it he had to jump it, so I made sure I hit that thing 5th gear wide open on my 85 right in front of him and he never jumped it :lol:

or when I made a bet with my friends sister that if I beat my brother in my first 250 B race ever then I would get a kiss, I held off my brother for the entire race then he held it WFO through the rollers before the finish and landed to flat off the finish line just to beat me :cry: What an asshole.

The last time I went to Perris was with my buddies and I was on a stock 250f, Brady Kiesel hit the same table (but going the other way) from off-track and still barely made it, and since I'm a knucklehead I decided to hit it from the corner (still about 110+ feet), and of course I frame the landing and nearly break my ankles..

... yep, good times at Perris. Sorry, I'm old and have to tell stories of Perris from 07-09 to feel relevant around here even though nobody cares, but hm, maybe someone does enjoy the good ole story times. I have hundreds of them, sucks when nobody gives a damn about them.
this is golden :lol: :lol:
tommyz2121

Post by tommyz2121 »

im gonna try to finish this by may 19th :D