Stewart' Sx Track

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
pntra
Team: Privateer

Stewart' Sx Track

Post by pntra »

I havent really seen any real NICE looking SX tracks in awhile. This track looks extremely nice and i thought id share and maybe someone would make it. Its one of the nicest SX track ive seen in a long time. This is at the home of james stewart and dreamtraxx actually made it.

http://www.racerxonline.com/article/dre ... -5-10.aspx
jesplind

Re: Stewart' Sx Track

Post by jesplind »

you'll see a really nice sx track soon. Other ways there has been released every single ama sx track yet. :roll:
pntra
Team: Privateer

Post by pntra »

Nah i know they have been released those. I personally like these private sx tracks. i mean yea dont get me wrong what jlv and a cpl other guys are doing great. But like im talking real life tracks man. I mean u can almost expect to see wat u see every weekend. A track hasnt really made my jaw drop in a long time. I mean this track is CLEAN! I was looking at the other work that this guy has done and nothing is like stewarts track. I have LOVED all the rnds for Sx series sept daytona. Its hard and its daytona and it doesnt ride like the real one. I mean its understable too cuz its aint like the stadium tracks. They still did a killer job but i just wish it rode a little bit more like the race on saturdaynight. But yea im always on here tuedays waiting for the next rnd. But yea I love the series ALOT!
jesplind

Post by jesplind »

Just kiddin with you. Wilson released a beta (have not test it yet) And Me and staydown will release a track with 3 sx test track in it. I tried to get the feel of an oridnary test track in them, so look for them soon on upcomming tracks!