HELP how do i get different 30 second man in game

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
hazz mazz
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:37 pm
Team: Privateer
Contact:

HELP how do i get different 30 second man in game

Postby hazz mazz » Sun May 14, 2017 8:16 am

hi all i want to know is how to get my custom 30 sec girl in game please help me

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 5839
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden

Re: HELP how do i get different 30 second man in game

Postby Wahlamt » Sun May 14, 2017 11:43 am

You already have 1 thread, stick to that. When I have some time I'll post a screenshot. If you're patient enough.

hazz mazz
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:37 pm
Team: Privateer
Contact:

Re: HELP how do i get different 30 second man in game

Postby hazz mazz » Sun May 14, 2017 1:25 pm

Wahlamt wrote:You already have 1 thread, stick to that. When I have some time I'll post a screenshot. If you're patient enough.

ok thank you

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 5839
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden

Re: HELP how do i get different 30 second man in game

Postby Wahlamt » Sun May 14, 2017 10:51 pm

This is what we had for Losail:

Code: Select all

[1306.94 0.0 1470.55]
[1225.40 0.0 1518.04]
8.4 1
12
@2017.World.MXSGP.rd01.Losail/15secx_15.png
@2017.World.MXSGP.rd01.Losail/15secx_turn.seq
@2017.World.MXSGP.rd01.Losail/15secx_5.png
@2017.World.MXSGP.rd01.Losail/15secx_run.seq
@2017.World.MXSGP.rd01.Losail/15secx_done.png

hazz mazz
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:37 pm
Team: Privateer
Contact:

Re: HELP how do i get different 30 second man in game

Postby hazz mazz » Mon May 15, 2017 8:42 am

Wahlamt wrote:This is what we had for Losail:

Code: Select all

[1306.94 0.0 1470.55]
[1225.40 0.0 1518.04]
8.4 1
12
@2017.World.MXSGP.rd01.Losail/15secx_15.png
@2017.World.MXSGP.rd01.Losail/15secx_turn.seq
@2017.World.MXSGP.rd01.Losail/15secx_5.png
@2017.World.MXSGP.rd01.Losail/15secx_run.seq
@2017.World.MXSGP.rd01.Losail/15secx_done.png

Thanks and where would i actullay put the png in the billbards ?

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 5839
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden

Re: HELP how do i get different 30 second man in game

Postby Wahlamt » Mon May 15, 2017 9:30 am

This is in the "timing_gates" file. Put your startgirl png in your folder.

hazz mazz
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:37 pm
Team: Privateer
Contact:

Re: HELP how do i get different 30 second man in game

Postby hazz mazz » Mon May 15, 2017 2:56 pm

Wahlamt wrote:This is in the "timing_gates" file. Put your startgirl png in your folder.

thanks for your patients an help


Return to “Track Editing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest