redbud

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
Jonas357
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:38 pm
Team: Privateer

redbud

Postby Jonas357 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:30 am

when is redbud going to come out? I thought they usually came out on tuesdays.

User avatar
nickuzick
Posts: 2762
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 pm
Location: British Columbia
Contact:

Re: redbud

Postby nickuzick » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:32 am

Jonas357 wrote:when is redbud going to come out? I thought they usually came out on tuesdays.

Solid way to waste bandwidth. Learn how to find information for yourself.
checkerz wrote:FYI - Red Bud release will be late tonight/early tomorrow morning. Some personal issues going on for one of our team members is the cause for the delay. Thanks for your understanding.
tysonemtracing wrote:
Squidmob567 wrote:Type in chat- /ToggleLitPro

that doesnt work

Jonas357
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:38 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: redbud

Postby Jonas357 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:35 am

oof

Jonas357
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:38 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: redbud

Postby Jonas357 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:37 am

nickuzick wrote:
Jonas357 wrote:when is redbud going to come out? I thought they usually came out on tuesdays.

Solid way to waste bandwidth. Learn how to find information for yourself.
checkerz wrote:FYI - Red Bud release will be late tonight/early tomorrow morning. Some personal issues going on for one of our team members is the cause for the delay. Thanks for your understanding.

sorry i didn't see that. i think this should be put into the memories thing

User avatar
nickuzick
Posts: 2762
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 pm
Location: British Columbia
Contact:

Re: redbud

Postby nickuzick » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:51 am

That came off horribly. My bad, I'm not mad or anything
tysonemtracing wrote:
Squidmob567 wrote:Type in chat- /ToggleLitPro

that doesnt work

Jonas357
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:38 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: redbud

Postby Jonas357 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:03 am

nickuzick wrote:That came off horribly. My bad, I'm not mad or anything

its cool man, i totally understand where you are coming from. I probably should have looked harder lol


Return to “Track Editing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests