Track editing glitch bad height parameters and error reading heights

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
THoagie23
Team: Privateer

Track editing glitch bad height parameters and error reading heights

Post by THoagie23 »

For some reason i loaded into mx sim and it asked for my registration key. I though okay maybe this happens every once in a while just to make sure i didnt guess it or something so i didnt worry about it. I am currently making a track and i went to load the track and it said "Bad height field parameters" and "Error reading heights" anyone know how to fix? I have spent alot of time on this track. Also i lost my advanced stability and suspension settings as well as all the normal settings its like the game reset itself. Thanks for any comments :)
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Track editing glitch bad height parameters and error reading heights

Post by jlv »

Sounds like something is going around deleting and or corrupting your files. If you don't have any backups you're probably out of luck.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
THoagie23
Team: Privateer

Post by THoagie23 »

jlv wrote:Sounds like something is going around deleting and or corrupting your files. If you don't have any backups you're probably out of luck.
Im kinda dumb with computers. Do you know how i can delete what you are talking about?
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I don't know what's causing it either. Could be a virus. Could be your antivirus software. Could be a failing hard drive.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.