i really need a track made plz it would help me out alot

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
Hondaboy
Team: Simbros

i really need a track made plz it would help me out alot

Post by Hondaboy »

hi guys i really would be so happy if some can make a motocross track that is called motocross mountain and the track is located in queensland australia and if u could do this i will be sooooooooooooooooo happy and i will get u recommended by the community and i will give full credit to who ever makes the track and i will recommend u to my friends who play mx sim
RHYSHHS
Crushed Dissenter
Team: hELLo

Re: i really need a track made plz it would help me out alot

Post by RHYSHHS »

Hondaboy wrote:hi guys i really would be so happy if some can make a motocross track that is called motocross mountain and the track is located in queensland australia and if u could do this i will be sooooooooooooooooo happy and i will get u recommended by the community and i will give full credit to who ever makes the track and i will recommend u to my friends who play mx sim
what one?
2019 Loretta Lynn's Schoolboy 1 Champion |2019 Loretta Lynn's 250B Champion | 2019 Loretta Lynn's Schoolboy 2 2ND
Hondaboy
Team: Simbros

Re: i really need a track made plz it would help me out alot

Post by Hondaboy »

the motocross mountain track
RHYSHHS wrote:
Hondaboy wrote:hi guys i really would be so happy if some can make a motocross track that is called motocross mountain and the track is located in queensland australia and if u could do this i will be sooooooooooooooooo happy and i will get u recommended by the community and i will give full credit to who ever makes the track and i will recommend u to my friends who play mx sim
what one?

the motocross mountain track