30 Second Board

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
ColtonD719
Team: Privateer

30 Second Board

Post by ColtonD719 »

As we know, the animation for the stock 30 sec guy runs to the left. I'd like him to run to the right on my current track. I've managed to flip the billboard in the flaggers file, but of course, now the "30" is backwards:

Is there a right-running 30 sec guy out there somewhere? Or a way to access the images in the sequence so I could flip the board in PS?

Finally, if there are any alternate 30 sec sequences that have been made, feel free to share!
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Re: 30 Second Board

Post by Aaron Hall »

Pretty sure there is a women one, but she doesn't move her legs but it allows you to go right or left without a trouble. Am thinking 2012 millville is what it is from, but i could be wrong
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

I remember there being different flaggers on that volcano track.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Aaron Hall wrote:Pretty sure there is a women one, but she doesn't move her legs but it allows you to go right or left without a trouble. Am thinking 2012 millville is what it is from, but i could be wrong
She's on one of the later GP rounds for sure.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Awood made one awhile ago. I actually tried to find it again a few months ago but no luck. I could have sworn we used it on buddscreek one year but I'm not seeing it now. :(
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

You don't like jlv moonwalking?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
ColtonD719
Team: Privateer

Post by ColtonD719 »

Thanks guys. Not having the legs move is even stranger to me than the backwards "30." And JLV's moonwalking is so entrancing that I can't focus on the gate drop. I guess I'll just have him run left for now. Maybe one day if I get really motivated I'll go out and shoot some new sequences... It would be cool to have animated options for either direction, and Monster/Lucas Oil girls for replicas.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

yzmxer608 wrote:You don't like jlv moonwalking?
As much as this game has progressed throughout the years, I love a good ole jlv moonwalk on these official ass rF events where everything looks sick :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

ColtonD719 wrote:Thanks guys. Not having the legs move is even stranger to me than the backwards "30." And JLV's moonwalking is so entrancing that I can't focus on the gate drop. I guess I'll just have him run left for now. Maybe one day if I get really motivated I'll go out and shoot some new sequences... It would be cool to have animated options for either direction, and Monster/Lucas Oil girls for replicas.
If you're really motivated, you could use a saf extractor and flip his seq file in photoshop. I dunno if that breaks morals or whatever but always an option. I opened up the stock files to make my own sounds. Maybe I'm a bad person, though. :lol:

For the record, I don't rip people's stuff or bikes or gear or whatever.