Monster Energy Cup 2017

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
DarthWoodyMX
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:43 am
Team: Privateer

Monster Energy Cup 2017

Postby DarthWoodyMX » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:02 pm

I just wanna know if anyone is making or planning to make the 2017 Cup track. Would love to play this track in Sim.

User avatar
137
Posts: 2146
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:31 am
Team: rF crew
Contact:

Re: Monster Energy Cup 2017

Postby 137 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:17 pm

I heard rF is working on one :D
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
Image

barrington314
Posts: 6060
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:03 pm
Team: me
Location: Charleston, SC

Re: Monster Energy Cup 2017

Postby barrington314 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:57 pm

137 wrote:I heard rF is working on one :D

EMF :lol:

User avatar
StephaneGuido
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:48 pm

Re: Monster Energy Cup 2017

Postby StephaneGuido » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:28 pm

barrington314 wrote:
137 wrote:I heard rF is working on one :D

EMF :lol:


oh so its gonna be trash :lol:

User avatar
MOTOZ293
Posts: 1627
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 pm
Team: VersusPc/FAMmx
Location: Ohio

Re: Monster Energy Cup 2017

Postby MOTOZ293 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:50 pm

StephaneGuido wrote: oh so its gonna be trash :lol:

barrington is making the track
Image

User avatar
StephaneGuido
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:48 pm

Re: Monster Energy Cup 2017

Postby StephaneGuido » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:52 pm

MOTOZ293 wrote:
StephaneGuido wrote: oh so its gonna be trash :lol:

barrington is making the track


oh so its gonna be good :lol:

Victor173mx
Posts: 160
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:45 pm

Re: Monster Energy Cup 2017

Postby Victor173mx » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:01 pm

StephaneGuido wrote:
barrington314 wrote:
137 wrote:I heard rF is working on one :D

EMF :lol:


oh so its gonna be trash :lol:


+1
Image

clemmx
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:27 pm
Team: *eMc*
Location: France

Re: Monster Energy Cup 2017

Postby clemmx » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:02 pm

Victor173mx wrote:
StephaneGuido wrote:
barrington314 wrote:EMF :lol:


oh so its gonna be trash :lol:


+1


+1
Professional Rage Quitter

Image

Braap677
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:39 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Monster Energy Cup 2017

Postby Braap677 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:30 pm

Anything yet or we not getting one?

User avatar
137
Posts: 2146
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:31 am
Team: rF crew
Contact:

Re: Monster Energy Cup 2017

Postby 137 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:35 pm

Braap677 wrote:Anything yet or we not getting one?


The game did come with a track editor 8)
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
Image

Braap677
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:39 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Monster Energy Cup 2017

Postby Braap677 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:38 pm

137 wrote:
Braap677 wrote:Anything yet or we not getting one?


The game did come with a track editor 8)

haha yah im not good at sx tracks so thats not an option......

User avatar
137
Posts: 2146
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:31 am
Team: rF crew
Contact:

Re: Monster Energy Cup 2017

Postby 137 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 pm

Neither was I until I sat down and decided to practice practice and practice, but I mean that was 9 almost 10 years ago 8) still not as good as some of these guys due to my lack of effort but the last couple years working with rF I’ve been picking up more and more. It just takes a lot of time and patience and eventually you’ll get there, it’s honestly not as hard as it looks, take one of jgmx tracks and look at his gradient shapes and get an idea of how things work.
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
Image

Braap677
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:39 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Monster Energy Cup 2017

Postby Braap677 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:51 am

137 wrote:Neither was I until I sat down and decided to practice practice and practice, but I mean that was 9 almost 10 years ago 8) still not as good as some of these guys due to my lack of effort but the last couple years working with rF I’ve been picking up more and more. It just takes a lot of time and patience and eventually you’ll get there, it’s honestly not as hard as it looks, take one of jgmx tracks and look at his gradient shapes and get an idea of how things work.

there is just a lot of things i dont understand. i mean i can make a track and it be halfway decent but its pretty basic. anyways i dont have time between real life moto and work. but i wish. maybe one day...

User avatar
AWood
Posts: 4482
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:05 am
Team: Who Knows...
Location: Test Tracks and In N Out

Re: Monster Energy Cup 2017

Postby AWood » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:44 am

MOTOZ293 wrote:barrington is making the track

StephaneGuido wrote:oh so its gonna be trash :lol:
barrington314 wrote:awood is right

Leclair wrote:i fuck you

2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th


Return to “Track Editing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest