Released Track Objects

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
bossman241
Team: POGO AH GO GO

Re: Released Track Objects

Post by bossman241 »

Has anyone see like a tower of tires, maybe three or four high? Im trying to find something to put on the inside of my corners in a couple spots to make sure that you can see the edge of the corners.
TwistedMotor dropout | POGO MX recruit hopeful | RF D Class pro | holding it tapped 1st gear
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

Winchester speed park and my recent mx207 both have the model
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Can Anyone find me these 2 objects please...

(RedBull Part)^^

(Redbull Tent)
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Has anyone made a chain link fence?
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

aeffertz wrote:Has anyone made a chain link fence?
Yeah there's loads, I think there's one on the stewart compound.

As for the guy above with the red bull stuff. I've seen a redbull tent but it was from around 2008 so it's a bit outdated. However there are more up to date tents and starting line backboard which can be re-skinned to that red bull design. Both the tents and backboard can be found on the open GP and AMA folders. Then you can either fin someone to re-skin them or do it yourself.
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
JT43
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JT43 »

Find*
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

JT43 wrote:

As for the guy above with the red bull stuff. I've seen a redbull tent but it was from around 2008 so it's a bit outdated. However there are more up to date tents and starting line backboard which can be re-skinned to that red bull design. Both the tents and backboard can be found on the open GP and AMA folders. Then you can either fin someone to re-skin them or do it yourself.
If you want the template to the backboard used on the 2014 Nationals let me know, I think it is kicking around on my hard drive somewhere. I should probably release all that stuff with templates but I am lazy hahaha.
aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

SMR 510RR wrote:
JT43 wrote:

If you want the template to the backboard used on the 2014 Nationals let me know, I think it is kicking around on my hard drive somewhere. I should probably release all that stuff with templates but I am lazy hahaha.
I found the Stewart Compound one so I'll give that one a shot and see how it looks.
JT43
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JT43 »

I think that's the only one to be honest
aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

JT43 wrote:I think that's the only one to be honest
It works fine, I just wish it wasn't black. I tried making it grey using photoshop but it didn't turn out for some reason.

I've been trying to figure out how to use Blender but it's a bit confusing for a noob. I'm just trying to make this enclosed barn exactly 3 times bigger.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/324g6 ... Release.7z
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

aeffertz wrote:
JT43 wrote:I think that's the only one to be honest
It works fine, I just wish it wasn't black. I tried making it grey using photoshop but it didn't turn out for some reason.

I've been trying to figure out how to use Blender but it's a bit confusing for a noob. I'm just trying to make this enclosed barn exactly 3 times bigger.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/324g6 ... Release.7z
If you have the obj for it it will be easy in blender. Open the obj, push "s" (scale) then push "3" (3x bigger) then hit CTRL+A to apply the changes (I always just select apply rotation and scale. Then just export to a new JM and you are done.

If you only have the JM then Wheels has a script here to scale JMs without the OBJ http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... 1&start=75. I have never used it so I wont be of much help there.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Made a skin for DJ's fence released in the very first post in this topic. Included jm and norm. It is the same jm as DJ's, just another skin. So credit to him! :)

>>>Download<<<

aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

Anyone make a barrier like so:

Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

MX4EVER wrote:
JT43 wrote:Who made that track? Ask them, im sure there's one on Loretta Lynn too
It's me making this track, this pic is just a plan. I saw it on Loretta, nice memory !

Last thing I need is the "2 - 1 - 3" podium. Ever seen ?
I made one, I thought it made it's rounds, I don't mind if you have it but I can't get it to you at the moment. If anyone wants to give it to you, I think a handful of people have it. Otherwise you'll have to wait a week.
Hi
twistmoto
Team: TwistMoto Racing

Post by twistmoto »

aeffertz wrote:Anyone make a barrier like so:

Do you need it solid, or is it just for looks?
I could probably put one together fairly quick.