TRACK DECALS DISAPPEAR AFTER SAVE

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
neilfitzy12
Team: RNR Productions

TRACK DECALS DISAPPEAR AFTER SAVE

Post by neilfitzy12 »

Okay so ive been working on this track for a few hours and every time i save it and close the game, the decals, such as the dirt one for the track just isnt there when i fire it back up. It also changes different blank tracks too. It goes from a updated one i have to downloaded to the normal one on the website? All the jumps and billboards are still appearing just the decals disappear? Any thoughts? I checked the mx sim folder track decals and they all appear in notepad++ as well as the one in my personal folder. Im honeslty lost as to why this is happening.
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Re: TRACK DECALS DISAPPEAR AFTER SAVE

Post by Aaron Hall »

Pictures would be helpful. Is it going all black or can you still see the tile map? If its going all black it might be something to do with a statue, I made a statue last year and when ever I put it into game it turned the whole ground black ended up remodeling it and it was fine. Have you tried sending it someone else to see if its just your computer? Also do you have your graphics maxed out, because sometimes that can mess up decals if you can't run them?
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
neilfitzy12
Team: RNR Productions

Post by neilfitzy12 »

Aaron Hall wrote:Pictures would be helpful. Is it going all black or can you still see the tile map? If its going all black it might be something to do with a statue, I made a statue last year and when ever I put it into game it turned the whole ground black ended up remodeling it and it was fine. Have you tried sending it someone else to see if its just your computer? Also do you have your graphics maxed out, because sometimes that can mess up decals if you can't run them?
I can still see the tile map, i can see everything but the decals. tried turning my graphics down but still not luck.
wilson213
Team: Privateer

Post by wilson213 »

Did you make sure there is an empty line after your decal?