Texas tracks

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
christianjonse
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:36 pm
Team: Privateer

Texas tracks

Postby christianjonse » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:31 am

Tracks I have in mind of makin for Texas tracks
Rio bravo mx
Freedom mx
Three palms mx
Naccona mx
Spring valley mx
Badlands mx
Greenville mx

If I’m missing any tracks please leave a comment of the track. Hope to have all Texas tracks workin on soon!

white327
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:48 pm
Team: MotoPro Graphics

Re: Texas tracks

Postby white327 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:55 pm

which 3 palms?? :)


also, we could get together on a track i used to work at, it was somewhat fun.

River Valley is one youre missing. even close to texas track was i-35 MX just across the border in oklahoma i could help you with the layout. lots of elevation changes

Chicken_Burrito
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 6:17 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Texas tracks

Postby Chicken_Burrito » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:48 pm

how do you plan on making these tracks?

User avatar
mxcowboy14
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:20 pm
Team: Slo Bois Racing
Location: Oklahoma

Re: Texas tracks

Postby mxcowboy14 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:40 pm

white327 wrote:which 3 palms?? :)


also, we could get together on a track i used to work at, it was somewhat fun.

River Valley is one youre missing. even close to texas track was i-35 MX just across the border in oklahoma i could help you with the layout. lots of elevation changes

I35mx was FIRE back in the day. Also to OP you forgot Oakhill.
Image

User avatar
Brock1198
Posts: 260
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:20 am
Team: Cycleworks
Location: Texas

Re: Texas tracks

Postby Brock1198 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:34 am

Underground MX and VPMX park both have huge booters
jlv wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Alrighty jlv time to lock this, politic arguments get people nowhere fast. :?

Are you kidding me? This is a perfect opportunity to break out the American Chopper meme!

christianjonse
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:36 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Texas tracks

Postby christianjonse » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:45 am

Underground is already in sim but I’ll try VPMX too

christianjonse
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:36 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Texas tracks

Postby christianjonse » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:46 am

mxcowboy14 wrote:
white327 wrote:which 3 palms?? :)


also, we could get together on a track i used to work at, it was somewhat fun.

River Valley is one youre missing. even close to texas track was i-35 MX just across the border in oklahoma i could help you with the layout. lots of elevation changes

I35mx was FIRE back in the day. Also to OP you forgot Oakhill.

Wish I could make I-35 but Google maps track layout has poor track images.

User avatar
Brock1198
Posts: 260
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:20 am
Team: Cycleworks
Location: Texas

Re: Texas tracks

Postby Brock1198 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:11 am

christianjonse wrote:
mxcowboy14 wrote:
white327 wrote:which 3 palms?? :)


also, we could get together on a track i used to work at, it was somewhat fun.

River Valley is one youre missing. even close to texas track was i-35 MX just across the border in oklahoma i could help you with the layout. lots of elevation changes

I35mx was FIRE back in the day. Also to OP you forgot Oakhill.

Wish I could make I-35 but Google maps track layout has poor track images.

dont forget murphys and austin del valle and red rock
jlv wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Alrighty jlv time to lock this, politic arguments get people nowhere fast. :?

Are you kidding me? This is a perfect opportunity to break out the American Chopper meme!

User avatar
Brock1198
Posts: 260
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:20 am
Team: Cycleworks
Location: Texas

Re: Texas tracks

Postby Brock1198 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:13 am

Also theres Ultimate Mx and Skeeters Mx along with Splendora Mx
jlv wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Alrighty jlv time to lock this, politic arguments get people nowhere fast. :?

Are you kidding me? This is a perfect opportunity to break out the American Chopper meme!

white327
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:48 pm
Team: MotoPro Graphics

Re: Texas tracks

Postby white327 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:12 am

christianjonse wrote:
mxcowboy14 wrote:
white327 wrote:which 3 palms?? :)


also, we could get together on a track i used to work at, it was somewhat fun.

River Valley is one youre missing. even close to texas track was i-35 MX just across the border in oklahoma i could help you with the layout. lots of elevation changes

I35mx was FIRE back in the day. Also to OP you forgot Oakhill.

Wish I could make I-35 but Google maps track layout has poor track images.



like i said, i can help you with that. i know it like the back of my hand

christianjonse
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:36 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Texas tracks

Postby christianjonse » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:26 am

can you do the heightmap for I-35?

white327
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:48 pm
Team: MotoPro Graphics

Re: Texas tracks

Postby white327 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:49 am

message me on discord White#7792


Return to “Track Editing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest