Help with start gates

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
jhdm17

Help with start gates

Post by jhdm17 »

hey everyone just made a new track but the only problem is i cant move the start gates from the original posistion as the start is somewhere else on the track, atm i have tried moving them as statues placing them somewhere else and saving it but the next time i open up the track they are back in their original place pleas help thnx :)
DJ99X

Re: Help with start gates

Post by DJ99X »

Visualise where you want to gates to go. Gates will travel from left to right (if you are looking from behind the gates). Write down the co-ordinates at the left end and right end (co-ordinates displayed on left hand side of screen). The co-ordinates will be displayed as x y z. Ignore the y value. Input these into the following link, with the following format.

left-x left-z right-x right-z

http://www.mxsimulator.com/gate.html
jhdm17

Post by jhdm17 »

thanks i managed to get them moved to the right place now :) hopefully my track will b finished soon cheers :)
DankeKTM21
Team: Danke KTM

Post by DankeKTM21 »

finally I was searching like 40min that shit, THAT TOOL SHOULD BE ON THE TOP OF THE "TRACK EDITING" TOPIC :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

only one to win something real from the game!