Photoshop

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
kabulee

Photoshop

Post by kabulee »

What is the best adobe photoshop CS2 tutorial for beginners? I want to learn how to do basic things on adobe photoshop CS2? For example, how can I draw basic things like lines, squares, circles, and shapes? (also cut, paste, etc) What are some tips that will save me a lot of time, and what are some common mistakes and things to avoid? And how can I learn how to use layers properly? Keep in mind that the only drawing software I know how to use is the old "mspaint" on windows.
FactoryBR21
Team: Privateer

Re: Photoshop

Post by FactoryBR21 »

I used Adobe CS4 but they are pretty much the same if you can do something with one you can with the other one for sure. Well there's only way to learn things , messing around till you get what tool do what , you need learn things in your way , you can also search for tuturials in youtube about basic things. If you take a look in tuturial thread on track creation section i made a tuturial about making track with Photoshop. That's just a base you need to get your own tips and stuff , so i can say , as much you know about the tools better it will be for you :)
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Adobe has some great tutorials on their site, I believe it's adobe.tv.

Messing around will teach you a lot, but mess around with a purpose to test your skills best. Remember, you aren't going to break anything so don't be scared to push buttons to see what happens :) The help functions and google will be your friend.
JP37R
Team: JPR

Post by JP37R »

http://www.pslover.com/ i learned a lot from this site.
also take a look at : http://www.digimods.co.uk/virtualcars.htm theres some really neat photoshopped vehicles here to gain inspiration from.