Creators of track objects

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Creators of track objects

Post by DABZZZ »

Y’all deserve shoutouts when people use your objects. I know they take much longer to create than most assume and I honestly dislike posting tracks without being able to say where I got objects from or who created them (I try to make that known).

Is there somewhere where objects get “released” with creators forum name and such? If not, we should start one. I’ve seen the amount of content creators drop tremendously due to ripping/not worth the trouble for other reasons and I jus don’t like it nor want it to continue. I’m aware it’s a tiny part of the issue, if a part at all but my whole point is they make the game better and I’d like to credit whoever for that without jus saying “whoever made the objects thanks”
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Re: Creators of track objects

Post by DABZZZ »

Jus seen the topic two topics of mine - but it still doesn’t have everything. Maybe something with file names?
For example : WILSON213PineT.png

Not exactly that from but you should get what I’m saying.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

I’ve made two track in the past 2 weeks that I have no idea where anything came from excluding tileinfos.
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

I remember when people said sorry for a double or even triple post :|
This ain't a chat :lol:

No but for real, you have a good point! But I guess we're just too long into this already to get some sort of order in this :/
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

Andy_Hack wrote:I remember when people said sorry for a double or even triple post :|
This ain't a chat :lol:

No but for real, you have a good point! But I guess we're just too long into this already to get some sort of order in this :/
Tehe me too and fair enough. But you see, relatively medicated tends to make me rush my post lol. I know it’d be a new thing but people like me, would actually pay attention to it and would be able to give the creators a shout out, it’s the least they deserve imo
GregDearman
Team: TVCO

Post by GregDearman »