loamy Rollers in a corner? :)

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
patrickhartle79
Team: VENOM

loamy Rollers in a corner? :)

Post by patrickhartle79 »

(( Hi, I was curious is anyone could explain how to make a nice rollers applied to a corner. ))

1. I believe i have a decent gradient made but, not sure if I should just use the rise tool instead?
2. I am trying to make a decent GP Style track & what do you guys prefer I should use for making breaking bumps & acceleration bumps?
3. I've made plenty of suppercross tracks but Id like to start dipping into National style tracks, so im not trying to waste anyone's time so if you an OG in this game and have worked with that stock track editor, HMU!
Cody Dawe
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Next Level Racing

Re: loamy Rollers in a corner? :)

Post by Cody Dawe »

patrickhartle79 wrote:(( Hi, I was curious is anyone could explain how to make a nice rollers applied to a corner. ))

1. I believe i have a decent gradient made but, not sure if I should just use the rise tool instead?
2. I am trying to make a decent GP Style track & what do you guys prefer I should use for making breaking bumps & acceleration bumps?
3. I've made plenty of suppercross tracks but Id like to start dipping into National style tracks, so im not trying to waste anyone's time so if you an OG in this game and have worked with that stock track editor, HMU!
whenever ive made realistic style ruts i would always use the rise/lower tool if your in the editor. your best bet is to make it and test then change until you find what feels natural while riding on it.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: loamy Rollers in a corner? :)

Post by Wahlamt »

Here's my video guides, got some useful stuff in it I think. I've found very few ruts I prefer, that are made with gradients, typically they feel very static. Here's the guide for braking bumps, a bit old, but the technique I use I guess is the same today, perhaps smaller bumps.

Wonder anything else, just post here.