Set from terrain inaccurate

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
AtlasZoor
Team: Atlas Trackworks

Set from terrain inaccurate

Post by AtlasZoor »

Trying to make an sx track but as you can see the set from terrain just does not want to work.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Set from terrain inaccurate

Post by Wahlamt »

That's expected, it's discussed here. This didn't use do be the case, but then instead you had about a million points instead to remove or such. JLV made an update that was asked for and now we don't have as many points anymore, but some inaccuracies instead.
AtlasZoor
Team: Atlas Trackworks

Post by AtlasZoor »

Wahlamt wrote:That's expected, it's discussed here. This didn't use do be the case, but then instead you had about a million points instead to remove or such. JLV made an update that was asked for and now we don't have as many points anymore, but some inaccuracies instead.
I've seen that thread, but I feel it was never this inaccurate. Maybe because the ground below is raised? or im just used to big mx tracks.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

AtlasZoor wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:That's expected, it's discussed here. This didn't use do be the case, but then instead you had about a million points instead to remove or such. JLV made an update that was asked for and now we don't have as many points anymore, but some inaccuracies instead.
I've seen that thread, but I feel it was never this inaccurate. Maybe because the ground below is raised? or im just used to big mx tracks.
It's the later one. It's been this way ever since he changed it. Not sure how/why it happens or in which conditions it's better or worse, but it's definitely worse some times than others.
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

AtlasZoor wrote:I've seen that thread, but I feel it was never this inaccurate. Maybe because the ground below is raised? or im just used to big mx tracks.
I had the same feeling working on a track a month ago.
Alex V111#1017