Track Error after restarting Sim

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
Evs_Box_24
Team: Privateer

Track Error after restarting Sim

Post by Evs_Box_24 »

I had taken a break from making the track and opened it back up. It then did the thing when u have to re-type in your verification and re-do all of your bike setup. I then open up my track and the following errors occur:

Error reading lighting: Unknown identifier 'dynamic'
Bad height field parameters
Error reading heights

I'm guessing there's 3 different errors so please can someone help to recover at least some of my track layout, even if its broken.

aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Re: Track Error after restarting Sim

Post by aeffertz »

Evs_Box_24 wrote:I had taken a break from making the track and opened it back up. It then did the thing when u have to re-type in your verification and re-do all of your bike setup. I then open up my track and the following errors occur:

Error reading lighting: Unknown identifier 'dynamic'
Bad height field parameters
Error reading heights

I'm guessing there's 3 different errors so please can someone help to recover at least some of my track layout, even if its broken.

Go to your personal folder and see what’s there. The dynamic lighting error is simple, the blank track template you downloaded has a typo in the lighting file.
Evs_Box_24
Team: Privateer

Re: Track Error after restarting Sim

Post by Evs_Box_24 »

Yes thanks. I managed to fix the first lighting problem, but i think the other two are just my terrain.hf being corrupted because i replace it with a blank one from a blank track and it works fine, so I just gave up on that track and made another one.

Thanks for the help anyway