need help with making a new track download

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
THoagie213
Team: Privateer

need help with making a new track download

Post by THoagie213 »

So I made a track me and my friends play a lot and I recently edited it to make some sections better. I sent my friends the updated track and it keeps popping up as the old one when they download it even if they delete all of the old files including the ones in the personal folder. Does anyone have a clue what I'm doing wrong?
christianjonse

Re: need help with making a new track download

Post by christianjonse »

Try to see if the file is the same file name. If so try to change the name of the file different from your previous file
THoagie213

Post by THoagie213 »

christianjonse wrote:Try to see if the file is the same file name. If so try to change the name of the file different from your previous file
If I change the file name it separates the track into two tracks one being the old track with the new name and no decals and the other track is unable to open.
THoagie213

Post by THoagie213 »

i figured out the problem for anyone else that has the same issue my man sweaty spaghetti showed me how when you edit your track it saves in the %localappdata% mx sim folder. all you have to do is drag the contents of your track in that folder into your track folder thats in the program files mx sim folder. hope that made sense