Mx vs Atv Reflex Boxcar

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
D.Eggroll
Team: Privateer

Mx vs Atv Reflex Boxcar

Postby D.Eggroll » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:45 am

Alright so I'm new to track making and I have the track Boxcar from Reflex made and I need to pretty much do everything outside of building the track. So that include the things I want to put in there like a night skybox, better tilemap, decals that look like the map on Boxcar, and some statues that are similar to the ones in Reflex. The one problem is I don't know how to do any of those things until I watch some tutorials and I also need to find those things, so if anyone knows where I could find them and put link to them, that would be appreciated!

ColtHans
Team: www.vlastmx.com

Re: Mx vs Atv Reflex Boxcar

Postby ColtHans » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:04 pm

Find decals and stuff from other tracks
PM ME FOR CHEAP SKINS
MESS WITH THE COLT YOU GET THE HANS

aeffertz
Team: W.B.G

Postby aeffertz » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:15 am

There are reflex dirt decals available online I believe if you really want to go the extra mile.

D.Eggroll
Team: Privateer

Postby D.Eggroll » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:06 pm

aeffertz wrote:There are reflex dirt decals available online I believe if you really want to go the extra mile.

Oh even better! But I think I got the wrong blank track because in the folder it's missing some of the files such as the decals file and it might be missing something else but I have to check.

ColtHans
Team: www.vlastmx.com

Postby ColtHans » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:53 am

D.Eggroll wrote:
aeffertz wrote:There are reflex dirt decals available online I believe if you really want to go the extra mile.

Oh even better! But I think I got the wrong blank track because in the folder it's missing some of the files such as the decals file and it might be missing something else but I have to check.

just copy past other files and rename them
PM ME FOR CHEAP SKINS
MESS WITH THE COLT YOU GET THE HANS

Return to “Track Editing”