Mx vs Atv Reflex Boxcar

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
D.Eggroll
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:02 am
Team: Privateer

Mx vs Atv Reflex Boxcar

Postby D.Eggroll » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:45 am

Alright so I'm new to track making and I have the track Boxcar from Reflex made and I need to pretty much do everything outside of building the track. So that include the things I want to put in there like a night skybox, better tilemap, decals that look like the map on Boxcar, and some statues that are similar to the ones in Reflex. The one problem is I don't know how to do any of those things until I watch some tutorials and I also need to find those things, so if anyone knows where I could find them and put link to them, that would be appreciated!

User avatar
ColtHans
Posts: 1218
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm
Team: www.vlastmx.com

Re: Mx vs Atv Reflex Boxcar

Postby ColtHans » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:04 pm

Find decals and stuff from other tracks
PM ME FOR CHEAP SKINS
MESS WITH THE COLT YOU GET THE HANS

User avatar
aeffertz
Posts: 3608
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:01 am
Team: W.B.G
Location: Wiscansin

Re: Mx vs Atv Reflex Boxcar

Postby aeffertz » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:15 am

There are reflex dirt decals available online I believe if you really want to go the extra mile.
Image

D.Eggroll
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:02 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Mx vs Atv Reflex Boxcar

Postby D.Eggroll » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:06 pm

aeffertz wrote:There are reflex dirt decals available online I believe if you really want to go the extra mile.

Oh even better! But I think I got the wrong blank track because in the folder it's missing some of the files such as the decals file and it might be missing something else but I have to check.

User avatar
ColtHans
Posts: 1218
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm
Team: www.vlastmx.com

Re: Mx vs Atv Reflex Boxcar

Postby ColtHans » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:53 am

D.Eggroll wrote:
aeffertz wrote:There are reflex dirt decals available online I believe if you really want to go the extra mile.

Oh even better! But I think I got the wrong blank track because in the folder it's missing some of the files such as the decals file and it might be missing something else but I have to check.

just copy past other files and rename them
PM ME FOR CHEAP SKINS
MESS WITH THE COLT YOU GET THE HANS

D.Eggroll
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:02 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Mx vs Atv Reflex Boxcar

Postby D.Eggroll » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:50 am

I still cant figure out how to get my decals to work because I put two lines of code in the decals file but they don't work and don't know the cause of the problem but here's the link so you could give my your opinion of how the track rides so I can make changes before I start doing everything else. http://www.mediafire.com/file/h2salcxkh ... k.rar/file

BDawg
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:59 pm
Team: Underground RC

Re: Mx vs Atv Reflex Boxcar

Postby BDawg » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:50 pm

D.Eggroll wrote:I still cant figure out how to get my decals to work because I put two lines of code in the decals file but they don't work and don't know the cause of the problem but here's the link so you could give my your opinion of how the track rides so I can make changes before I start doing everything else. http://www.mediafire.com/file/h2salcxkh ... k.rar/file

Change your decal folder to "decal". Thats what you have it named in notepad++

D.Eggroll
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:02 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Mx vs Atv Reflex Boxcar

Postby D.Eggroll » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:04 am

I took some statues and stuff from other tracks but still can't get them into the game, so bare with me, I barely know what I'm doing when it comes to using notepad++
Here's another link where it has the on track decals and some jumps and stuff were improved a little bit http://www.mediafire.com/file/jvom38dsx ... k.rar/file

BDawg
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:59 pm
Team: Underground RC

Re: Mx vs Atv Reflex Boxcar

Postby BDawg » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:05 am

D.Eggroll wrote:I took some statues and stuff from other tracks but still can't get them into the game, so bare with me, I barely know what I'm doing when it comes to using notepad++
Here's another link where it has the on track decals and some jumps and stuff were improved a little bit http://www.mediafire.com/file/jvom38dsx ... k.rar/file

You have to get rid of the /Bales and /Gates in notepad++. The track you took them from had other folders inside the statue folder and you don't, therefore you don't write that.
It should look like this:
Image


Return to “Track Editing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest