NEED HELP!!

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
Den-dieter
Team: 347 Racing

NEED HELP!!

Post by Den-dieter »

Ok, so i've been trying to get into track editing lately, and i can get the hang of most of it....
EXCEPT MAKING RUTS/BERMS,
they keep getting l chunky and pointy ( like unrideable pointy).

I've tried EVERYTHING exactly like kellen explains in hs tutorial stream, but somehow it still feels like he's working another editor than the actual in game editor( he doesnt, its what it feels like)

anyone has some pointers for me?
or could tell me what i'm doing wrong?

ALL help is appreciated!!
BH50
Team: Privateer

Re: NEED HELP!!

Post by BH50 »

try using the smooth option and see if that helps
Brendan.28
Team: Privateer

Post by Brendan.28 »

Ok so your issue could be caused by a number of things. Here are a few solutions you could try: if your ruts and berms are really bumpy and unridable try turning the strength up when you are placing them, also, if the berm is still loading in almost and it looks horrible with bumps and spikes coming out of it, simply zoom out and select the smooth tool, turn the strength to the lowest possible and click once. that should make the berm or even jump stop glitching and take its actual shape. If this wasn't the issue or it didn't fix it, Pm me and ill give you my discord so we can figure it out together!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Here's an explanation of your problem. Before changing anything, make sure to keep a backup version.
Den-dieter
Team: 347 Racing

Post by Den-dieter »

Thank you all very much!! Al of your tips realy helped good!! I'll send you guys a beta versions once its rideable :)
almightybikes
Team: privateer

Post by almightybikes »

Now we cant even get into, or well no tutos tell you, when I press tab it just changes the view, has the button been changes to go into track editor?