Help

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
Davinho

Help

Post by Davinho »

I am not new in this Forum so i know that much of you dont want to help me but......i have the trackeditor in the game.I will make tracks that looks so good like yours you know with ruts and other titlemaps .but i have no time before made anithing with my computer for 3d editing so pleas can you tell how it goes a guy who starts for 0
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: Help

Post by yzmxer608 »

First, download http://blender.org. Then start reading basic tutorials for the program. It's best to know the program and how to do stuff in it before trying to model anything specific first.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

extrude, scale and vertex editing will be very usefull at first. :)
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
attacker5
Team: Ub e moh tow

Post by attacker5 »

If you decide to take things a little more seriously i would really recommend Softimage XSI. And no i don't work for then or get money for advertising, i am just trying to help. This program is much easier to use than blender IMO. :idea:

If you want i will be more than happy to help you out on whatever you want to make or make some stuff for you, just ask. :wink:
Attacker5