MXON Team Project

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
giopanda
Team: Privateer

Re: MXON Team Project

Post by giopanda »

ddmx wrote:if you have pics send em to me! i'll have time this weekend to knock out the base terrain
it will look like shit for sure, but i'll take pictures of the race i recorded on tv later today.
at least the whole track will be covered :mrgreen:
BRYAN17

Post by BRYAN17 »

any news on this project..
toonys66

Post by toonys66 »

sorry to bother, i don t want to pressure anyone, but it was just to know if this project is still on? i know it is more sx season now, but it was just by curiosity as i watch today a playback of this amazing track and it remind me of this project.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Sadly I got nothin for ya. I have tons of good reference pics, but I'm sorta falling off the map with creating stuff nowadays.
toonys66

Post by toonys66 »

yeah i can imagine, already with all the great things you are doing, i was just curious, cause i love so much all these replica track and the one of mxon looks so sick!! but now it s more sx time!! maybe later?
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

toonys66 wrote:yeah i can imagine, already with all the great things you are doing, i was just curious, cause i love so much all these replica track and the one of mxon looks so sick!! but now it s more sx time!! maybe later?
Man I really don't know. Working full time, trying to start my own business, workin on the ladies, I've kinda put mxs creating on the backburner as of now. I feel like the years of early 20 through mid 40 are not for video games. Before 20 and after 40 seem to be where its at but thats just me.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Starting your own business? Damn man graduate college first. Haha.

Anyway, I'm unemployed in 3 weeks, so if you want, I can work on the disp. No guarantees on anything though.
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

i would love to help out in any way. i know the track on a riding basis now.