Random Crash on flat ground... Help?

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
attacker5
Team: Ub e moh tow

Random Crash on flat ground... Help?

Post by attacker5 »

Hello
Recently i have made a new track, i kept testing it until one time i noticed that every time i ride a certain part, a very small part indeed, only this short straight after a turn, somewhere along it my rider just bounces off the bike and i crash, something like what would happen if you bottom out to hard. he just like pops off. I have smoothed the terrain out completely, still does it, removed all statues and decals from that area, he still does it. Anyone know what could be going on.
Thanks for the help.
:mrgreen:
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: Random Crash on flat ground... Help?

Post by yzmxer608 »

Do you have ddmx's tents on it? The collision on them was screwed up and had a random part somewhere (if you ride Broadmeadow, you can hit the collision on the first jump). Even if the tent isn't by the straight, it might still be it (I have no idea where the collision is in relation to where the object is though).

If you don't have those tents on your track I'm not sure what it could be, you could try using a blank statues file to rule out objects.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
attacker5
Team: Ub e moh tow

Post by attacker5 »

That was it, i used a empty statues file and the mystery collision was no longer there. That is annoying, cause now I have to find out what tents they are, arrr.
Anyhow, Thanks for the help.
Attacker5 :mrgreen:
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Cool, glad you got it working.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.