blender objects

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
dearnhardtfan7
Team: Privateer

blender objects

Post by dearnhardtfan7 »

When I create an object in blender and then put it in my statues file, it places the object on its side. I go back into blender, rotate the object, re-export the .jm file, replace the .jm in my track file with the new one and it is still on its side. I got desperate so I duplicated the object 3 times (4 objects total) in blender and rotated them 90 degrees from each other in order to get one that was right side up. I linked the objects together and created one skin that covered each object then color coded each one. When I saw which one was the right side up I deleted the other 3, redid everything and went back into the game and it was on its side again!!!!! I am fairly new with blender. Is this something I am doing wrong? I have tried changing the numbers in the statues file and I cant get my object to be right side up!! This is extremely frustrating and any help would be greatly appreciated.
R.I.P. Jacob Nash #241
PSN-chrismri463
xfire--cmarona463
DJ99X

Re: blender objects

Post by DJ99X »

What mode are you rotating it in? If you are doing it in Object mode, you have to go Object>Apply/Clear>Apply Scale and Rotation