James BUBBA Stewart Compound

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
v3Nx
Team: Creme Egg

Re: James BUBBA Stewart Compound

Post by v3Nx »

Dude, he is fastest, no question. That's why he said FASTEST not most Consistent.
Voutare wrote:That would have been funny if I got it the first time, but I had to read it a couple times over. :(
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

v3Nx wrote:Dude, he is fastest, no question. That's why he said FASTEST not most Consistent.
woah dude chillaz, take shit too serious much? it was a joke ffs. back to topic. GREAT WORK THUS FAR MB
trevo1010

Post by trevo1010 »

v3Nx wrote:Dude, he is fastest, no question. That's why he said FASTEST not most Consistent.
You got it, thats exactly what I ment
v3Nx

Post by v3Nx »

motoxjeff#7 wrote:
woah dude chillaz, take shit too serious much? it was a joke ffs. back to topic. GREAT WORK THUS FAR MB
errm.. "Dude", I have no need to "chillaz" because I was not raging. I was only saying that you were wrong, and if that was a joke, it sucked, and you need more work on them. However, Motoboss, very good so far, I see that this has very good potential. Hope that you don't lose interest :)
Voutare wrote:That would have been funny if I got it the first time, but I had to read it a couple times over. :(
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

v3Nx wrote:
motoxjeff#7 wrote:
errm.. "Dude", I have no need to "chillaz" because I was not raging. I was only saying that you were wrong, and if that was a joke, it sucked, and you need more work on them. However, Motoboss, very good so far, I see that this has very good potential. Hope that you don't lose interest :)
wow you must really wanna have a pissing match huh " sarcasm " acting rather lame, Im sure MB won't lose interest in this bad boy. From how he has talked to me , and Im sure others he seems rather pumped making this, which is important for anyone while creating a project. I can't wait for this release.
subtsub
Team: Privateer

Post by subtsub »

This is going to be amazing, thanks so much motoboss, can't wait :)
team freestyle UK, sponsored by Goldentyre, BMW technosport, Husqvarna and world vision
http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/2295/
v3Nx

Post by v3Nx »

Jeff, you've taken that the completely wrong way, I was not being sarcastic at all, just merely stating that I hope he doesn't lose interest in the project. No need to take it that way. You know, me and you haven't exactly got on the best start, why don't we call it a day already, I've only posted twice about your comments, and every single one of them you have taken the wrong way. Sure, I'm English, but that doesn't mean I'm always sarcastic. I hate typing, because people decide what mood you are speaking in.
Dj 264
Team: Privateer

Post by Dj 264 »

now now boys, lets keep with the positive comments for motoboss, cause the progress so far looks amazing, and i bet hes just getting started. James stewart does not have the points lead and there is a reason for it ;) lol
trevo1010

Post by trevo1010 »

Dj 264 wrote:now now boys, lets keep with the positive comments for motoboss, cause the progress so far looks amazing, and i bet hes just getting started. James stewart does not have the points lead and there is a reason for it ;) lol
yeah the reason is because crashes.... dang it!
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
trevo1010

Post by trevo1010 »

HOLLY WTF, whats this from?
trevo1010

Post by trevo1010 »

never mind
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Looks like shit. What's that?
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

checkerz wrote:Looks like shit. What's that?

:lol:

Just kidding. Looks amazingly amazing, Checkerz.
Stewy
Team: DMK

Post by Stewy »

cant wait to ride on this track with officer bubba stewart and bike :P haha